Chapter34-Sorry

Sorry

"Walang katumbas ang sakit sa aking puso, Ang pagtarak ng kustilyong hatid ay sakit at dugo"
~bee_buddy~

--------------
Clarence's Pov.

I was happy and excited to finally that she said yes to me. I'm the most happiest man in the world with her in my side forever and thinking her with me makes me feel like a littble boy who caught staring to the beautiful girl.

I feel my heart already need to come out and shout how was I'm happy right now.

I video call ate summer and finally she pick it up immediatley.

"Hy ate" I said on happy voice.

"Abah parang good mood ka ata"

"Halata ba ate?" kamot batok hiya ko.

"Yeah you quite blushing right now hahaha"

Oh shit I'm look like a gay.

"Btw bat pala napatawag ka?" she said while sam on her lap cuddle with her.

"Hy baby sam" I smiled when she gaze at me and smiled.

"Yubby!" she gigles that makes me laugh even her mom.

"Okay stop the sweet conversation now hahaha so what you want to say?"

"I'll visit there" saad ko. I miss them too and I want to tell them about me and my soon to be wife...my rhia.

"Oh I see...sige magpapahanda na kami agad ng fiesta hahaha"

"Ate naman" naiilang na saad ko. They always do that everytime na uuwi ako.

"Oh siya sige na see you nalang. Samantha say ba-bye to your tito" baling niya sa anak niya.

"Bye yubbyyhhhh" she said on baby voice that makes me smile.

I was thinking, what if may ka-baby kaya kami ni rhia...oh shit maybe I'm super happy and crazy.

"Ba-bye baby sam" I said before I end up the call.

I can't stop thinking about her...I knew about her plan dahil hindi ko naman sinasadyang marinig siya na kausap ang daddy niya.

It's clenched my heart to hear that this is all her plan but I can't hate her even it causing me pain...I just really can't that's why I made a contract for her. Alam ko naman yun ang gusto niya and I willing to do everything just for her because I love her so much not just how much she love me.....or did she really loves me.

Sabihan man na martir ako at tanga pero anong magagawa ko kung siya lang talaga.

I decided to play around just to make her stay with me because I don't her to leave me....

I don't want her to longing for her....

I don't want her to be not by my side even just a second....

And I'm willing to endure the pain just to be with her.

I try to focuse my mind at naghanda nako para umalis.

After a bit hour drive finally nakauwi narin ako.

"Oh kupeng napadalaw ka" gulat na tanong sakin ni ate jasmin.

"Kailan kapa nakauwi ate?" tanong ko sakanya matapos niya ako kausapin. Sa side niya ay nandun ang asawa ni si kuya Troy.

"Kamusta kuya troy?" I said and he tap my shoulder.

"I'm good man" he said.

"Kakauwi lang namin dito at buti napadalaw ka" magiliw na aniya sakin ni ate jasmin.