**Chapter Sixteen**

•TW's/CW's- mentions of violence, SLIGHT nsfw

  George grabbed Dream's arm and tried to pull him away. He could feel the anger radiating off the blonde.

"Dream they're not worth it," George pleaded.

"Out of all people, you pick this asshole to date?" Dream said, his voice getting louder.

Sapnap and Wilbur appeared to try to pull the angry blonde away.

"C'mon dude, just walk away." Sapnap said. He desperately tried to move Dream and get his attention but nothing was working.

Out of the corner of his eye, George saw Dream's hands balling into fists. Quickly thinking, he grabbed the boy's hand and placed it around his waist. He put his hands on the taller man's shoulders and pulled himself up to be closer to his ear.

"Dream, babe, you're okay." George whispered causing the blonde to snap his head towards him. "Don't give them what they want, we're leaving," the brunette said running his fingers through Dream's hair.

He saw the anger slowly fade and the blonde hooked his hand onto George's and pulled him away.

The drive back was silent, but not tense. George wanted to give Dream time to relax.

When the boys got back to Dream's dorm room, George pulled Dream into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you," the brunette said.

"Why?" The blonde questioned

"You controlled yourself, that's the first time you didn't have an outburst while seeing him,"

"That's because you were there to calm me down. No ones ever been able to do that." Dream said pulling away slightly looking into George's eyes.

The two stood there admiring each other for a little longer before slowly connecting their lips together. This kiss lasted longer than any of their other ones. Instead of it being filled with innocence, this was was filled with passion.

Dream let his hands explore the shorter man's body. George ran his fingers through the other's dirty blonde wavy locks. He pulled on them lightly, leading to firm hands on his hips pulling him closer.

Both boys pulled away and looked at each other lovingly. They climbed into bed and burried themselves under the many blankets. They both cuddled up next to each other, legs tangled and arms around the other. The blonde ran his thumb over his boyfriend's cheek.

"Goodnight my love," Dream whispered.

"Goodnight babe," George whispered back, a soft smile on his face.

Sleep took over both boys quickly.

The next few weeks passed by quickly. James or Claire had not bothered them anymore. Fall was in full force, leaves turning shades of browns, oranges, yellows and reds, the weather was also getting cooler.

Halloween was quickly approaching and the happy couple wanted to wear matching costumes for Sapnap and Punz's huge party.

However Dream's ideas were a little, well to be frank not what George wanted to wear. They were now sat on the floor of George's door room with Sapnap a week before the party trying to figure out what to wear.

"Dream I'm not going as a playboy bunny!" George yelled.

"Oh c'mon Georgie, it would look so good," Dream replied smirking.