**Chapter TwentySix**

Everyday after school Dream and George would come home, work on their project, and go out on a date. Every date was something that Dream wanted to do with the boy while he would be away.

They were mostly done with their project by now. All the really had to do was run through the game a few times to make sure everything was working, and then practice presenting.

Today was Friday the 10th. Dream had decided that they would skip out on working on the project and go Christmas shopping for all of their friends.

They met in the parking lot after school and quickly got into the car. They decided they would go to small shopping mall and then hit the town square if they needed to.

When they got there, they headed to the food court first. They got Taco Bell and sat down in the busy seating area.

"I have no clue what to get anyone, I've never had to get them gifts before," George complained.

"It's okay, I can help you!" His boyfriend said with a warm smile as he bit into his food.

They ended up stopping at a lot of different shops. Most of them were little trinket stores, some clothes shops, and a jewelry shop.

Dream and George walked through the mall holding hands happily, making their way back to the car.

They decided to go to the town square after all, to see if they could find anything extra for any of their friends.

The boys were bundled up in coats, scarves, and gloves as they walked through the crowded streets, faces getting more pink by the minute.

They decided to stop to get some hot coco at a small food truck to warm them up. As they were waiting in line, Dream's phone started to buzz. And it didn't just happen once, it seemed that who ever was texting him was blowing up his phone.

The blonde awkwardly shifted on his feet, trying to make sure George couldn't see, and checked his phone. He typed up a quick message and immediately put it back, sending a half smile George's way.

George wasn't stupid. He definitely knew something was going on. However Dream had been so good at controlling his anger lately, he didn't want to mention the strange behavior and set him off.

They finished shopping around an hour later and headed home. When they got in the house they laid all of their bags down on the bed and started to sort them out. They had decided on conjoined gifts for most of their friends. Dream laid everything out and put the items into corresponding piles while George wrapped them with perfect little bows on top.

For Sapnap, a gold chain with a flame charm attached to it.

For Karl, a small colorful key chain with a green swirl on it and a t shirt with a matching design.

For Quackity, a customized shot glass that was navy blue and read Big Q, along with a t shirt that read Tip The Bartender.

They also got the three boys matching hoodies, since they were always together.

For Bad, a brand new candy land board game. George also wrote a note that read Maybe if you Practice you'll actually win ;)

For Skeppy, a customized light blue t shirt that read If lost: return to Bad

For Punz, a doormat that read Welcome to the Party to put outside of his and Sap's house, along with a gold chain.

For Wilbur, a mustard yellow hoodie with a small guitar embroidered on it. George also wanted to get him something special, so he got the boy a gold bracelet with a music note charm attached to it.