**Chapter TwentySeven**

*I suggest doing: future me, how was it?*

Saturday. The last day before George leaves. The boys woke up wrapped up in each other. The morning sun shinned brightly on their skin. George slowly opened his eyes and blinked away sleep. He looked over to his boyfriend, who was being illuminated by golden light.

He rolled over and planted a soft kiss on the blonde's lips, waking him up.

"G'morning love," he said smiling.

They laid in bed a bit longer before getting up to face the day. They both showered and changed. George was in black jeans with a light blue crew neck sweater with a white collared undershirt. Dream wore black mom jeans cuffed at the ankles with a black hoodie and a green and black flannel over it.

"Do you wanna go get breakfast at the diner? We can invite the group," Dream asked sweetly.

George agreed since it would be the last time he saw them before he left.

An hour later the whole group sat in a large booth at the corner of the diner. It smelled of sweet syrup and good memories.

"Do you have to go," Karl said with sad eyes.

"Yeah Gogs! Just stay here with us!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Sadly, I do. But I'll be back in a week, it won't be that bad,"

Everyone's food was brought to the table and there was an array of waffles, pancakes, bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast, and more delicious looking items.

  The hungry boys quickly finished their food. However they stayed a bit longer just to chat, none of them really wanted to say goodbye.

  When then did it was slightly emotional. Everyone gave George big hugs and wished him a safe flight.

  When the two got home they started to pack the brunette's suit case. Dream put on a play list and started gathering various necessities from the bathroom. He put them in George's light blue bathroom bag and added it to the suit case.

  The blonde helped his boyfriend plan outfits and fold them neatly. As they were almost done Pluto Projector started to play. Dream heard soft sobs from beside him.

   He turned around to be faced with a teary eyed brunette. He quickly engulfed him in a hug, wrapping his arms around the other's body tightly.

"What's wrong love?" Dream said while soothingly rubbing his boyfriend's back.

"I- I'm just gonna miss you. I'm so sorry I can't be here for Christmas," George managed to say.

"I know babe, I know. But hey here- wear this tomorrow when you have to leave," he said handing the sad boy his lime green hoodie with a black embroidered smily face on it, "and play our song to remember how much I love you, and we can call every night."

  The rest of the day was spent lounging on the couch. The two never left each other's sides. At around 6, they decided to make dinner. They, once again, made their homemade pizza. The boys laughed and tossed flour at each other and placed the pepperonis into a heart.

  After dinner Dream told George he was going to take him on one last date. They got in the car at 7, the heat on blast, and music playing loudly as they drive to their destination.

  After 45 minutes of driving, they pulled into a big field with a bunch of other cars parked in it. There was a big white screen at the front of the grassy area.