Chapter 18. Famliy?

Meadows POV

"Meadow you can't be serious!?"

"You better believe it. I'M HAPPY and if you don't like that then you can leave or I'll leave. And if I leave I'm not coming back, and you know that." I told my brother.

"You can't just leave!" Steve screamed at me.

"I can! And you know I will!" I screamed back.

I got up after that, letting Dallys head hit the couch.

"Meds, common. Really? Your just gonna leave!why leave when you can just leave him." Steve pointed a Dally.

Dally just stayed on the couch, knowing that he couldn't do anything because if he did he would probably kill Steve

I just stared at Steve with anger. All I was thinking about was how could he say that to me and Dally.

"YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE DALLY? INSTEAD OF LEAVING TULSA!?! IM FUCKING HAPPY! WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT!! STEVE WHEN YOU WERE WITH CINDY AND I DIDNT LIKE HER DID YOU SEE ME TRYING TO BREAK YOU TWO UP?!? NO! I DDINT!!!" At this point I was sure the neighbours could here me.

I watched as Steve looked at me with anger and hatred, but he didn't say anything. At this point I didn't realize that the cut on my neck was bleeding again, and was seeping through the bandage that Darry put around my neck.

"AND IF YOU EVER CARED TO ASK WHO I LIKED OR IF I WAS IN ANY TROUBLE WHEN I WAS DATING KEVIN MAYBE JUST MAYBE WE WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS RIGHT NOW!!!" This time screaming louder then I have before, I was positive the neighbours could hear me.

"Meadow I think you need to sit down." I looked over to my left to see Darry walking towards me.

I just looked him confused. Why was he telling me to sit down in the middle of a heated argument? That's when I felt two hands on my waist, I was about to hit the person behind when I looked behind me and saw it was Dally. He had a concerned look on his face. And as I looked around the room so did everyone else. Even Steve.

"What? Why is everyone looking at me concerned?!" I half yelled as I questioned them.

That's when I felt something wet drip down my nick. I reached my hand up to the right side of my neck and touched my cut (well if I didn't have a bandage on it, it would have been my cut.) I pulled my hand away to look at it. What I saw was blood. I was shocked, if the bandage was there why should I have blood on my hand? That's when I realized that I had reopened my wound and it was bleeding through the bandage.

"Maybe I should sit down." As I said that I felt my self going backwards Dallys hands still on my waist. He was also walking backwards.

When Dally and I reached the couch he sat down and I sat in his lap. He's hands still on my waist.

"Soda take Steve go for a walk, Two-bit take Johnny and Pony to the diner. Shows over." Darry said. And after that everyone left, without hesitation.

Once the door was shut I started to cry, well more like sob. I couldn't help it. I was so mad I just didn't know what to do besides cry. This didn't make the bleeding any better.

"It's okay baby. Your gonna be okay." Dally Whispered in my ear.

"Meadow you gotta go to the hospital." Darry said from across the room.