Home At Last

~Nao's POV~

"~gasp~, did she say Tenko?" I asked, in complete shockness cause she doesn't say her words right correctly as we speak, the only words she can say is mommy, daddy, giri, and sako...also a few other words but I rather not say, "yea, and it's so fucking precious, but when can we go home cause I don't wanna be here any longer then I have to" giri said, "oh, umm you can just warp us home giri" I said, We call kurogiri, -giri- for short.

Giri began to activate his quirk, as his quirk basically swallowed us all, we were back home in no time. Well me and precious Tenko was in bed while the boys and Hana were standing... Well not Hana, she was sticking to sako like glue. "MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" Hana yelled, as she began to swing, and wiggle, making it hard for sako to hold her... Not gonna lie, it's pretty funny, "yes sweetie?" I said, "I boo boo!" She said, as she put her hands in the air. "But your father just changed your diper an hour ago" I said, "daddy change me!" Hana yelled, "alright alright, come here" shiggy said, as he took Hana from sako. Shiggy walked out of the room, leaving me, giri, and sako with Tenko.

"So um, what are we gonna do with baby Tenko" giri said, as he bent down and tickled his small little nose, "I don't know, but he sure does wiggle a lot in his sleep" I said, but I stand corrected, I could see he was trying to open his eyes too see his beautiful mother, "EKK! BABY COME HERE! TENKO IS TRYING TO OPEN HIS EYES" I yelled, which had Shiggy busting in here While holding Hana in a matter of seconds. He rushed over too the bed where I was... Well basically running sako over cause he's laying there flat on the floor.

We were all watching Tenko trying to open his eyes, except for Giri cause he was checking if his man was alive. "Mommy, fhat ish Tenko boing?" Hana asked, as she tried too get closer while Shiggy was holding her. "He's trying to open his eyes sweetie" I said, as I held him closer to Hana and shiggy a little so they could see a fucking miracle. He was moving his head a little as his eyelids began to lift up slowly, I watched in amazement as my baby boy was opening his eyes for the first time. Once his eyes were finally opened, he looked around, then looked at me.

As he took his first glance at me, he started making cooing sounds and tried to smile, "AWW, HE LOVES ME!" I yelled, "aww, my heart is for sure melting" shiggy said, but Tenko took his eyes off me and looked at shiggy, he began to wiggle more to the point he was smiling. "Aww, I'm dying! You see Hana? Meet your little brother" Shiggy said, as he sat Hana on the bed, "Tenko?" She said, as she made grabby hands. "You want to hold him?" I asked, as I held him in front of her.

She shook her head "yes" and held her arms out. "Okay, be careful" I said, as I gently handed him to her, she looked at him a little minute, "how ju boing?" She said, with a goofy lookin smile, "heh, did you say " how you doing" hana?" I laughed, "yep!" She said, "okay, now shiggy put him in the crib, and take Hana to bed so I can go the fuck to sleeep" I said, as I plopped down on a pillow, "right on it babe" he said, as he picked up both Hana and Tenko. Took them both to bed, while I passed the fuck out.