Little shit bag

~Narrator's POV~

It was now fully night time and everyone in the school was either sleep or chillin. Tenko, Hana, Toga, and Twice was chilling in the living room, except for one person which was Touya. "Lowkey... Tanaka you did not need to use your quirk when you hit me with your pillow" Toga said, rubbing the side of her head.
"I did what I had to do, you was asking for it anyways" Hana said, crossing her arms and turning her head away from Toga with a slight flip of her hair.

"What do you guys think we're doing tomorrow?" Twice asked, slipping off from the side of the couch.

"I don't know, but it better not be a fucking pop quiz on how to be a self-absorbed, fame-seeking bitch ass hero" Tenko said, he didn't know what he said until he opened his eyes to see everyone starring at him.
"But... We're gonna become... Whatever you just called hero's" Toga pointed out. Tenko quickly realized and sat up in a second.

"Oh no! I meant I'm not gonna be that type of hero is all" he said, "ohhh, so you wanna be a unknown hero? Well... That kinda seems impossible cause your gonna be recognized either way" Twice added.

"Yea, I mean you have no choice to be famous" Toga cheered, "yea whatever you say" Tenko said, he laid back down on the couch and took a exhale out.
It was silent.
"Your so gay!" Hana yelled, Tenko slowly opened his eyes and set them on Hana with a annoyed blank look on his face.
"Bitch! Your so lesbian!" Tenko yelled back, "ummmm, correction! I'm Asexual" Hana corrected.

"What the fuck for?!" Twice asked, "because what's the point?! I have no time for heartbreaks, I have better things to do instead of wasting my time on a lying nobody" Hana said, while checking her dark red painted nails.
"If your not attracted to people...then you must be in love with a object/candy?" Toga guessed.

"Yes! And that's my FUCKING CHOCOLATE!" Hana yelled, holding up a big chocolate bar.
"Sissy I can't stand you" Tenko whined.

"You are totally undeniably GaaaaaAAAAAY~" Hana sang, she did a few poses like she was in a choir. "I mean I still don't have a man yet so shut the fuck up and shove that chocolate down ya throat" Tenko threatened.

"You guys have to be the most hateful siblings in history" Twice laughed, "oh no we're not, Tenko loved me when he turned one, he almost fell off the couch trying to hug me" Hana giggled.
"Um, see now let's not get into my baby moments please, but since your talking about me... How about you explain that you thought you was allergic to clothes... Sister" Tenko chuckled.

"Wait! You thought you was allergic to clothes?!" Toga laughed, "YES! I thought I was allergic that much it wasn't even funny, I was running around the house naked" Hana whined, letting her head down.

"And that's when father said that I should never roll in poison ivy" Tenko wheezed, he wheezed so much that he fell off the couch... And he was still dying.
They were all having a good time talking and whatnot but then they heard their door open. They all turned and saw Touya come in... And he looked HELLA! different.

"Well look who finally returns... With a shit load of Pericings" Twice said, he sounded shocked as everyone tracked Touya with their eyes till he walked over to the couch Tenko was sitting in.
Tenko looked up at Touya in confusion and sat up a little bit, but only for Touya to push both a Tenko's legs off the couch and sat down. "I mean I was relaxing my feet there but you can move my legs without permission if ya wanna dipshit" Tenko said sarcastically, "great, thanks~" Touya sarcastically said back.

"Cool Pericings" Toga complimented, Touya didn't say anything, he just rolled his eyes like the compliment meant nothing.
"Okay... Be toxic... Bitch" Toga mumbled.

It was quiet for a moment ever since Touya walked in, Touya started looking at everyone with a glare. First Hana, Twice, Toga, and then Tenko. He glared at Tenko without caring if he noticed... Which he didn't, he was to busy playing his Nintendo Switch.
Matter of fact nobody Noticed he was glaring, they were either reading a magazine, sleeping, or on their phone.

Touya glared at Tenko longer then he did to everyone else, "I don't like your face" Touya chuckled. Once he said that Hana looked up from her phone, Toga stopped reading her magazine, and Twice opened his eyes after taking a 20 second nap, Tenko looked at Touya a milli-second, then everyone else. "Yea bitch I'm taking to you" Touya said, to get Tenko's attention.
"See now, we're trying to relax in here... And your already starting some bullshit?" Hana asked, "it was too quiet, I can't stand quiet" Touya shrugged.

"Well now that it's not quiet and your already here, I wanted to let you know that we all have our own keys now so you can keep the one you have now" Tenko reminded Touya, Touya cracked a smile but out of anger to the point his smile was actually cracking.... Like... Making a cracking noise.

"Greeeaaat~" Touya said sarcastically, he laid back in the couch with the intimidating smile on his face, "Little shit bag" Touya thought.