Hell's kitchen

~Hana's POV~

"YAY! MOMMY! ME AND TENKO LEARNED A NEW WORD!" I yelled, as i quickly picked up Tenko and ran super sonic speed too the kitchen... All though that isn't my quirk, you would know if you read all the other books that the author made... Except "my werewolf" that has no quirks but normal vampire/wolf Powers of whatnot. Ahem! Anyways, as I ran into the kitchen with Tenko in my arm's, I saw Mommy setting up the dinner table. But then she saw me and Tenko, "what did you say sweetie?" She asked, as she started putting food on the table... A lot of food. And a lot of fucking baby food.

(Tenko doesn't have his quirk yet)

"Me and Tenko learned a new word" I said, as I sat Tenko down on the floor, which then he started patting it while laughing... Weirdo... "What word sweetie" she said, as she walked to me and Tenko and bent down. "Fuck" I said, I knew exactly what it meant, I just pretended not too. It's fun pretending your innocent but your really not... "Oh, umm... Sweetie, how about you and Tenko go play, I'll tell you when dinner's set up and ready" Mommy said, as she oddly smiled and patted me on the head. So I picked up Tenko and ran too the stairs, there were too many stairs, AND! I was holding Tenko's fat ass. So I boosted myself and Tenko up 4 steps at a time, until then we were both upstairs. "Pway?" Tenko asked, "yea baby bro, we gonna go play" I said, with a smile on my face.

~6 minutes later~

While me and Tenko were playing games and what not, I decided to check if Mommy set up the dinner by now, so I picked up Tenko and headed downstairs. "H-h-hungy" Tenko said, in the most adorable tone! "I know baby bro, we gonna go eat now" I said, before he gave a cute little smile and started giggling. It was sooo cute I could literally DIE! As I was about around the corner away from the kitchen, I quickly stopped as I saw daddy drop to the ground, me and Tenko were confused for a little minute but then daddy sat his head up in fright, he tried to crawl away but every inch he moved he got dragged back a little, but quick and aggressive. "PLEASE BABE! I BEG YOU!" Daddy yelled, as he was now holding onto the corner of the wall while trying to get dragged to hell by mommy. "PLEASE! I'LL BE A GOOD BOY! I PROM-AHHHHHHHHH!" Daddy yelled, as he got dragged to the kitchen, but in his perspective... Hell.

5 seconds later, we hear cussing, smacking, and somewhat sounded like crying, but in a funny meme way. "Now Tenko, if you wanna be Shigaraki, the first thing to do is get used to the family fights and shit okayy?" I said, then he surprisingly nodded yes. "Good, now let's go eat" I said, as I casually walked into the kitchen with Tenko still in my arms, I set him down in his highchair and put 5 cups of baby food in front him, then I sat down in a seat and started grabbing random stuff cause when my mommy cooks, it's like a buffet.

While me and Tenko were eating, all the adults were fighting with eachother the whole time, and daddy finally decided to fight back. But nor Tenko or me cared, we just started chomping down our food.

And Tenko already finished three cups of baby food in two minutes! HOW?!