I GOT KEYS!

~Tenko's POV~

After what felt like 7 minutes, Hana finally came back but struggled to get into the dorm by how much dog stuff was in her arms.
"H-hey Ten, can you help?" She asked, I was shocked, but I quickly grabbed some stuff and helped her put it in her room.

I guess Touya followed behind cause he wasn't going anywhere until he gets the key from Hana.

"Well someone went overboard with the stuff" I teased, "yea I didn't know what she would want so I got all this... Especially the toys" she said, looking over to the pile of dog toys and squishies.
"Well anyways, where are you heading off too?" Hana asked, "anywhere but here" I said, "And I'm not the only one leaving though" I said, "enough with the chitchat shit! Give me the fucking key" Touya demanded.

"Ugh fine, but you two have to stay together because it's only one key" Hana said, "yea yea whatever" Touya said, Hana threw the key to Touya and gave me a hug goodbye.
After all that, me and Touya left the dorm.
We headed for the elevator but saw like 5 fucking people waiting there.
I think I remember at least... Maybe... Nah I don't remember no one...at least I don't think.

Me and Touya kept walking but then they noticed us, one green haired kid... I think his name was izuku... Mydoriya... Maybe I don't know.
He stepped away from the elevator and stood in front of me and Touya with a smile, "hi, your in our class right?" He asked.

I nodded slightly I didn't want to talk, I just wanted to get out for once in my life. "Oh well, if you remember, I'm izuku mydoriya" he greeted, holding out his hand to me.
I looked down at it without using my head, then looked back up at him.

I slowly grabbed his hand and shook it while giving a look I always give when I don't want to be fucking BOTHERED!
"Hey "Dabi" how's your dorm" someone said, I turned and noticed that guy with half white and red hair.
"Don't talk to me I will cut your fucking dick off you ignorant Moron!" Touya scolded.

I looked at Touya and started to laugh, "now what in the hell is your deal fuck boy" I laughed, but he quickly turned to me and got in my face like he lost his goddamn mind.
"And you shut your fucking shithole too ya fucknut! Sick of hearing your raggedy fuck ass voice" he yelled, "bitch my voice is sexy I'll make anyone horny with a single moan" I bragged. Not that I would... But I could.

"Yea yea whatever you say fucknut" Touya said, rolling his eyes. "Well, that's a lot of cussing in a day isn't it?" A girl with Brown hair said, I scoffed to the statement, crossed my arms and looked the other way.
But after that happened for no reason at all, the elevator finally opened and we all went in. It was cramped as fuck despite of me being in the corner of course.

"So where you guys heading off to?" A girl with dark green hair asked, turning around and facing me and Touya. "Anywhere but here" I mumbled, "I'm gonna go get pericings, now stop talking to me and turn your frog lips havin ass around" Touya yelled.
"Touya that was not nice! Apologies!" Candy cane demanded, "make me ya little shit!" Touya argued, and right then and there they started screaming, yelling, and insulting eachother.

"Heh, uh nice gloves you got there" Mydoriya complimented, I nodded as in thanks but he still kept talking. "What did you say your quirk was again?" He asked, "decay" I mumbled. "Cool, how does it work?" He asked, "if I touch anyone or anything with all five fingers, then they will turn into dust" I said, nonchalantly.

"Oh, cool" he said, after that small conversation he finally turned around and talked to his friends or whatever.
After a few more seconds of being in a cramped ass elevator, the elevator stopped. I pushed everyone out the way and rushed out while Touya followed behind.
"You wanted to get away from them that bad?" Touya laughed, "shut the fuck up you dumb asshole" I said, picking up my pace.

"Ya know, I think I wanna follow you instead, I can get pericings later" he said, and that! Was a problem. I quickly turned around and got in his face. "Don't! Fucking! Follow me!" I yelled, "you've probably been all gothy for a year or so" he suggested.

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!" I asked.

"You wanna be alone a lot? You wanna jerk off in bed and not be bothered?" He said, with a annoying ass smile. He had me fucked with the second guess.
"I have not!... Reached that level of life yet shit face" I said, grabbing tightly onto his shirt.
"Just sayin... You look like the type to... Be horny sometimes~" he purred, I've never been in a situation like this... I shouldn't be in this damn situation at all matter of fact!

I starred at him in the eyes for a little bit then pushed him away, but he still had that smile on his face.
"Fuck. You" I said, I turned around and walked off anywhere I could, while he went another direction. He probably left the school to get his piercings like he said.

But instead of just getting away from my dorm, I decided to also look for more keys, and look around the school. It wasn't hard to find more keys cause I saw multiple of keys in a room, I grabbed four more keys and put it in my pocket.

Then I decided to walk around, but instantly stopped in ten minutes. I walked back to the elevator, got to my dorm, and used one key I guess I would call mine.
It opened successfully.
I walked in and saw Hana, Toga, and Twice running around like kids.

"OI! buttfucks!" I yelled, they stopped and looked at me, "I got keys" I said, I took out three and left one which was mine, in my pocket.

I threw them one each which they caught easily.

"Hey where did you get keys? And where's Touya?" Toga asked, "number one, I found them in a random room I found, and Two, don't know, don't care" I said, I headed back to my room and changed into something comfy like a black T-shirt and sweat pants. Then I went to Hana's room to check up on Mon, I opened the door and walked in.
I saw her sleeping peacefully in her bed that Hana just bought.
Then I went out of her room and watched my sis, and friends pillow fight.