Gloves *Sry Short*

~Tenko's POV~

I followed daddy to his and Mommy's room, he said he wanted to give me something, once we were in the room, he walked me over to their drawer, he opened it and got out small designed gloves with some type of buckles on it, chains, and they were black...they looked gothy and I loved it, and three finger thingy's were missing on each glove. "Here you go son, I know how much this quirk is gonna be hard getting used to, so just wear these till we start your training" he said, with a smile, "YAY!" I yelled, the gloves looked so cool to me, I might go goth myself... Don't ask how I know what that is at the age of 5...

Daddy unbuckled both gloves and put them on my hands, he buckled them tightly just because of my hands being so small. "Do you like them?" Daddy asked, "yep, I'm going goth when I'm a teen" I said, while taking a good look at my gloves.

He chuckled.

"Whatever you say son, now let's go show them your gloves, shall we?" He asked, "we shall" I said, with a smile, I rushed out of the room and towards to kitchen where I saw mommy and Kurogiri sweeping up the mess, while Hana and Sako polished the floor. "Guys look! I got goth gloves!" I yelled, in excitement. "Cool gloves Ten, let me guess, your gonna be a goth when your older?" Sako asked, "gee how did you know?" I asked, I was surprised... Maybe he can also read minds or something, "oh shit!? I was just joking!" He laughed, he was surprised that he actually quesses correctly that I was gonna be a goth at an older age.

"That's nice sweetie, now about your training, you start Tomorrow along with Hana training with you" Mommy said, "okie mommy" I said, "yay! Me and Ten are gonna get AB'S!" Hana yelled, "hm? What are ab's?" I asked, before everyone gave a blank look at me and smacked their faces... For some odd reason...

(The gloves kinda look like dis, but you know the works, y'know, three of those finger parts are cut out

(The gloves kinda look like dis, but you know the works, y'know, three of those finger parts are cut out. The only fingers that are covered is his ring finger, and his pinkie. The rest is uncovered.