Dorm 100

~Hana's POV~

A few seconds later the elevator finally stopped on the twentieth floor, me and the other's got out the elevator and began to walk. "Oh, our dorm is close to the elevator, Nice!" Toga said, me and Ten quickly turned around since we were already ahead.
"Oh it is?" I asked, walking over to the door that was 7 or 6 inches away from the elevator. "Um, which one of you has the key cause the dude back there only gave us the paper, and he said one of you had the key so we had to super sonic speed past everyone" Twice said, I waved the key around letting him know I have it.

Then I put the key in and unlocked the door, once it was opened... The dorm was big as hell. "Hey Ten, come look at this" I said, in amazement. "What, it's just a dorm" he said, he walked in and didn't even look at the place... He just went to the room section.
"Everyone come pick your rooms before I throw a tantrum and fuck everything up in here" he said, in his classic nonchalant voice. I rolled my eyes and went to the room section where there were two room's beside each other on the left, and three on the right.

"You wanna get bedrooms by eachother?" I asked, grabbing hold of the Nob on one of the doors, Ten slightly nodded and picked the room right next to mine. While Toga and Twice picked the two rooms on the left.
I went into my room and it looked pretty cool, black and white walls, beanbags, a Tv, wardrobe, and big windows.
Everyone's should be the same except for the walls. But while I was scoping the room, Ten came in with a small smile, "my room is black" he said, "cool, mines is black and white" I said, I wasn't looking at him through. But I was starring down this big wardrobe that I can put my stuff in.

"Hey" Ten said, "hmm?" I hummed, while looking at the design of the wardrobe, "I think your bag moved. "Eh?" I said, I turned around and saw that my bag moved.
"Ooh and it sucks that your bat is in there so you can't whack it... But I don't know why you have a bat you can just use your quirk" Ten shrugged, he walked over to my bag and quickly opened it, but once he did... Mon-chan jumped out on him, making him fall over.

I was so close to laughing cause he was just laying there dead lookin while Mon-Chan licked his face off, "Hana, now I know damn well you did not pack Mon in your bag" He said, he sounded like he wanted to throw me but I kept laughing.
"Hey guys, OHHHH A DOG?!" Toga yelled, she quickly ran over to Mon while Twice leaned on the door.

"Yea, her name is Mon-Chan" I said, I walked over and petted her while she huffed and wagged her tail in excitement. "Aw she's so cute!" Toga whined, "lowkey I forgot y'all even had that dog to be honest" Twice said, "and I'm about to yeet her out the window if she don't get the fuck off of me" Ten threatened, I knew he was joking so I didn't say anything or hit him.
"Okay everyone get the fuck out I'mma unpack and I suggest you all do the same" I said, they all got out except for Mon-Chan she just calmely Laid down on the rug.

"Don't worry girl, I'll go and buy some dog stuff for you soon" I said, I walked over to her and petted her from head to back, she slowly closed her pretty eyes and went to sleep. I gave a smile... Okay I only smile when Nessasary or around my family... Leave me alone.
I went over to my bag and unpacked my clothes and put them in the wardrobe, then I unpacked bathroom things and put them in my bathroom. "Okay that should be all of it" I said, but it wasn't cause I went over to my bag and saw Mon-Chan's bed in my bag.

"Yo you are smart as hell" I said, I pull the bed out and put it on the rug where she was, she instantly got up and Laid down on it.
"Huh, your probably smarter then all dogs aren't you" I teased, petting her once more.

~Touya's POV~

"Ya know... Just because we're going here together, doesn't mean I'mma be more nice to you" I said, slightly pushing shoto's head with two fingers. "Your never nice to me, so what the fuck was the point of you even saying that?!" He asked, "I mean... If you get bullied or beat up by anyone in this school, I might as well join in ya little shit" I laughed, "whatever Touya" he growled, and instantly looked the other way, "and what the fuck did I tell you about my name?!" I said, quickly grabbing him by his shirt.

"My. Name. Is. Dabi! Get it right or I swear I will give you a third degree burn" I threatened, the only reason why I liked to be called Dabi is because I didn't like the way Touya sounded.
Shoto gave a little evil fuck boy smile like he thinks I'm joking or something, "whatever you say... Touya~" he teased, I instantly pushed him off while blue flames started to rise upon my body, "Ooh! I fucking hate you!!" I yelled, while quickly walking off.

"Your just mad that father trained me more then you" he laughed, and yea... Maybe he's right, but I know one thing. I am better then him cause he had father to train him. while I trained myself like a fucking savage!
We got into the school and saw a lot of people chatting it up, but then they stopped and starred at me and Shoto.
And yea you know what else happened, they all started cheering cause they know we're the Todoroki's... Everyone was cheering except a blonde headed...pomeradian lookin dude. He was starring me down of course, I gave him a glare back as in to fuck off and his pussy ass quickly looked the other way but still had a pissed look on his face.

Me and Shoto walked up to the dorm giver guy and grabbed our dorm papers, "the people that you are sharing a dorm with already have the key so your gonna have to knock" he said, he looked like he hated his job. "I swear you two better be the last ones, I wanna go to my dorm already" he complained but gave no expression.
"We didn't see anyone else so we should be the last ones" shoto said, taking a look at his dorm paper.

Me and Shoto walked off while looking at our dorm number, and for some reason my name didn't go through all the way, I guess it wasn't so bad cause I did not want to see Touya on there... I dispise that name. I took my eyes off my blanked out name and looked at who I was sharing a room with, Hana *********, Tenko *********, Himiko Toga, and Jin Bubaigawara" I mumbled, "can you please shut the fuck up... I don't wanna know who you sharing a room with" shoto demanded, "just because you said please doesn't mean I'm gonna do it" I mumbled, while still starring at the paper.

"Ugh, whatever" he said, crossing his arms. We went into the elevator like everyone else would... I mean who the fuck wouldn't. I have the twentieth floor along with shoto, I have dorm 100 while shoto has dorm 101.
The elevator soonly opens and I rushed out but only to see that my dorm is only inches away from the elevator which is cool I guess.
Once I was at my dorm I turned to shoto with a smile, "see you in maybe never~" I said, holding up a middle finger with a blue flame on it like a candle. Shoto did the same while showing his teeth and walked off to his dorm.

I turned to the door and knocked, "Tenko you little shit! Open the door that's probably the fifth roommate!" A girl yelled, I heard slow footsteps at first then it stopped, I heard the door unlock and then the door flew opened... And I saw a Gothic lookin boy.
"You our roommate?" He asked, in a dark sounding tone, "yea" I said, he slightly nodded and looked at me up and down. I find it weird but flattering if he thinks I'm cute or something, "follow" he mumbled, he opened the door wide while holding his arm out as in time come in.

I walked in while he shut the door, then I followed him to the dorm section. "This is your dorm right here since all these are already taken" he said, pointing at the dorm that was all that's left.
"Anyways my name is Tenko but call me Tomura... As you probably already know SINCE MY SISTER WANTS TO BE A FUCKING BITCH!" he yelled, looking at a door which instantly opened. "SHUT YOUR ASS UP!" A girl yelled, as she poked her head out, "and nice to meet you my name is Hana but call me Tanaka" she greeted, then she shut her door back.

"Fucking hell" Tenko mumbled, "anyways that door is Jin's room but call him Twice, and that room is Himiko's but call her Toga" he said, "so your name is Tenko but you want to be called Tomura, your Sister's name is Hana but she wants to be called Tanaka, And you other friends are call Jin and Himiko but they want to be called Twice and Toga?" I asked, just to make sure cause it's already confusing me. He nodded slightly while kinda giving me a look of death.
"Nah... I'mma just call y'all by your names cause those names are just dumb as fuck" I said, and they are also just hard to keep up with so im not gonna do all that when i just fucking got here. He stood there for a second like he didn't hear me, but then he rolled his eyes, "mother fucker I don't give a fuck what you call us just stay out of our rooms... Mostly mine and my sister's, if I catch you in my sister's room I will go off and you'll be nothing but dust and powdered bone" he said, I'm guessing that was a threat.

"Oh really?" I asked, "well you might not get the chance with my quirk" I laughed, holding up a blue flame in my hand, he quickly went wide-eyed and looked at me. He gave a glare, turned around and rushed to his room.
I was confused when I put my flame away, but I didn't mind it at all, I went into my room and unpacked my things.