Years Later

~Narrator's POV~

Years have passed for the shigaraki family, Hana's 9 years old, her quirk is called booster...well...it's what she called it despite of her boosting her father into a tree during training. she's the oldest sibling and always looks after her brother. On the other hand, Tenko is now 5 years old, he doesn't have a quirk yet, he's the youngest, and always stays close to his older sister. "Hana... I don't think this is a good idea..." Tenko said, while holding tightly to Hana, "don't worry Ten, now hold on" Hana said, as she boosted him up a little on her back just for comfort. "Ready?" Hana said, "i-i gue-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tenko yelled, after Hana boosted into the sky. Hana boosted so high, they were both half way close to the clouds, everytime Hana was close enough to landing on a building she always boosted high back up. "THIS IS FUCKING AMAZINNNNNG!" Tenko said, his face was lit up Brightly as he saw the sky, clouds, and many people on the ground who were starring at them.

A rumor went around a quarter of the city about the two shigaraki children, calling them "bad kids" and saying that they deserve hate of any kind except kindness. "Hey Ten! What
Do you think the bastard people are saying right now!" Hana laughed, a smile went across her pale face as she boosted up higher on a building, which made her go higher than all the other buildings basically putting their height to shame. "I don't know! But they are a bunch of pussy ass haters!" Tenko chuckled, as it also made Hana laugh as well.

"You wanna steal some candy while we're out here!" Hana yelled, the wind became louder so they had to yell, "sure! I don't see why not!" Tenko yelled back, with a smile on his face. "Okay! We're going down!" Hana said, They began to go down slowly but became faster. "HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT!" Tenko yelled, the gravity left both of them and now they were quickly falling to the ground. 8 seconds of falling, Hana sticks the Landing while making the area rumble which caught everyone's attention in fright.

As soon as the rumbling stopped, everyone stood there, looking at the two shigaraki's. "Um, hello" Tenko said, as he waved, but that seemed to be a threat to everyone... Well not everyone. Everyone began screaming and holding back children, babies, and other families, "these people are ca-raaaaaaa-zayy~" Tenko whispered, while leaning into Hana's ear. Hana turned her head a tiny but with a stank look growing on her face, "tell me about it" hana whispered back. "Get behind me Jin!" A lady yelled, she had grayish blonde hair, wearing a blue shirt, black pants, and white shoes. But on the other hand, the child she was holding back was starring at Tenko and Hana, but not in hate or fear... Curiosity.

Jin Bubaigawara 8 years old, a year younger then Hana. He was a inch taller then Hana, had Grayish-bluish eyes that sparkled in the sunlight, along with his blonde hair. He was wearing a black and green striped shirt with black jeans, and dark purple shoes. He stared at the two shigaraki's down in curiosity, until they both noticed and stared back. "AGH! EVIL MOTHER FUCKERS!" A lady yelled, which quickly got Hana's attention as she jerked her head in Sas! "Ummm! Excuse me!! Ya old hAg!! How about you grab your walker, cause I think you need it" Hana said, while looking at her nails, before the old lady noticed and tried to grab it, but almost ended up falling over.

But thank Jesus she was caught.

While man and woman were helping the old lady up, along with Jin's mom which had his attention when she ran over, Jin looked back at Hana and Tenko who were giving him a little evil smile across their face. Then Hana proudly grabbed Tenko walked him in the candy store, and herself while chucking and giggling.