Try outs pt. 2

~Tenko's POV~

We got fucking lost. We went left to right up to down ass crack to ass crack and still nothing.

But after 10 minutes, we finally found where we were supposed to go, "Okay, the gym is this way and the field is down that way. See you guys whenever" Toga said. Then we went our separate ways, I and Twice went down to the field while Toga and Hana went to the gym.
"What do you think Endeavor is like" Twice asked, "rude, cruel... All of the above that describes an awful fucking person." I said.

We arrived at a door which led to a medium-sized room, and that room should lead out into the field.

"Well, let's go I guess" Twice said.

He opened the door and when that fucking door opened I smelt the scent of piss, ass, and sweat going up my nostrils. "REALLY!? we just got pasted that horrid stench in fucking Aizawa's classroom" Twice complained loudly. We walked in and looked at all the lookers and benches, but then another door caught my eye.
"This door should lead to the field" I said.

I went over and opened it, and I was right. As soon as it was opened a powerful breeze came and blew in my face and made my hair flow swiftly up and down along with it.
I excepted it to be a lot. Sucks that there is honestly.
"Alright let's go, I don't know why I signed up for this to be completely honest" I mumbled. "Don't worry, it shouldn't be too bad" Twice said, trying to lift my mood.

We walked out to the field and stood where all the boys were, some were definitely from other classes I'd never seen before.
... Not much at least.

"Oh. No coach here" Twice said, scoping the area. "Speak of the devil, there he is right now trying to make a firery dramatic entrance" I said casually, unamused for sure.
He started by zooming through the sky and slowly went into landing mode while fire spewed everywhere, once he finally landed he walked up a few steps toward us.

Twice leaned in close to me.

"That mothernfucker built like a damn washing machine".

I held my breath because I was just about to laugh. I mean look at him.

(Seriously look at this mayne

(Seriously look at this mayne. Dude box body lookin, gorilla torso havin... Fake ass facial hair wearin. He mad cause he can't grow no facial hair I mean am I right or am I wrong 🤣. Dem Satan stomper 2000's 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ight ight my bad continue reading 🤣)

"So this is what I have to work with" Endeavor groaned, he walked up to us and started examining us one by one. I wasn't paying attention, but then he got to Bakugou. "You look like you have anger issues" he said carelessly. "What the hell did you say, old man!?!" Bakugou yelled.
Endeavor ignored him and continued going through the rest of us, followed up by Bakugou yelling, "Don't IGNORE ME!" after endeavor examined two people after him.

But after all that, he finally got to me.

He for sure looked disgusted, "hmm, you must be one of them queers".

My mouth dropped open, and Twice's did too.

He walked towards Twice and gave me a side eye as he walked. Then he put his eyes on Twice and he looked disturbed.

"You... Your bruises are revealing." He said. I mean Twice was wearing a tank top and his arms seemed to be the most bruised.

Endeavor walked back to where he was standing before and began to speak.

"Alright! Now what you boys signed up for is football. There will be practice every. day! I do not care if it rains! EVERY. DAMN. DAY!" He yelled, well... I regret signing up. Why did I sign up, I don't even know the first thing about football... Or the rules.
"Now, in a minute I will throw some obstacles at you to see what you are good at. But before I do any of that, I must announce who's gonna be team captain"

"If he chooses Bakugou we gotta quit" Twice whispered. I nodded in agreement.

"Touya!" he yelled.

Touya stepped forward.

"You are team captain" Endeavor said, Touya nodded and stepped back in his spot. "But if you don't make the team, Shoto will be the team captain".

~Narrator's POV~

"Now! Let's get started and see what you got what it takes!" Endeavor yelled, He blew his whistle and that's when tryouts had begun.