-Under da sea-

*Skipping to next morning*

Narrator's POV

Everyone was in class and enjoying their morning, talking to each other and whatnot. Toga and Twice were playing rock paper scissors and Twice won every single game, everytime Toga would lose she would either bang on her desk or slap Twice across his face. This time she slapped him harder than she meant to.

"OUCH!" Twice grabs his face and rubs it, then he slaps Toga hard enough for her to almost fall out of her seat. The other people around them just tried to ignore them.
Hana was on her phone listening to her sounds on TikTok with her air pods at almost full volume, she was nodding to the beat until Momo tapped her desk. Hana looked at Momo and then took out her airpod, "what" she said.
"Turn down your music, I'm trying to read".

Hana stared at Momo like she didn't understand a word she said, well she didn't cause of the other airpod. So she took out the other one and raised her brow, Momo was annoyed and repeated her sentence but in a changed tone.
" I said! Turn down your fucking music! I'm trying to read!".
Hana nodded but instead of turning down the music like Momo requested, she went to the settings of her phone and disconnected her AirPods.

Then she turned up the volume to max and played music without a care in the world, everyone's attention went to Hana for a bit but then they went back to minding their own. Except for Momo and one other.
"Excuse me".
Hana look to her right and saw Iida standing over her, "would you mind turning down your music please" he asked. Hana smiled and turned to Momo and said, "Why of course Iida, I'll turn my music down" she said, just to say that Momo never asked politely.

"Thank you," Iida said and made his way back to his seat, Momo hated Hana's behavior, she hated everything about Hana at this point. She even hated that sassy little smirk she always wears on her face when she gets her way, Momo rolled her eyes and turned back around, and continued at her book.
What neither of the girls knew was that Tenko was watching that whole cringy scene unfold.
He was blankly staring at Hana but throughout staring he zoned out and was staring for about four minutes. Hana didn't notice until she randomly wanted to look around the classroom.

When she noticed they were just oddly making eye contact for two minutes, after another minute Hana finally speaks and says, "What the fuck are you looking at?". Tenko responded with an effortless shrug and looked forward. Hana was now staring at him and trying to figure out where he got his staring problems from.
Or if got he got them out of the blue.
She still watched him deeply focus on the back of someone's head for about five minutes. (I swear there is never any logic in my fucking stories 😭🤣)
"My brother is so weird I swear," She thought.
He kept glaring at someone's head for no reason until he eventually got back to playing with his Nintendo that was just lying on his desk.

Hana blinked 10 times and fast as hell then went back to her music.

Not even five minutes later Aizawa arrives late to class like always, "class" he greeted. "Good morning Sensei" the class greets back.
Everyone stopped their conversations, put their belongings away, and focused on Aizawa for whatever they were about to do for hero training today. All except one.
Aizawa looked at the class and made sure everyone was paying attention, he seemed to have everyone's attention except for Tenko, who was still playing on his Nintendo Switch.

Aizawa clears his throat as in for Tenko to put his Nintendo away, Tenko looks up at him and sees in the corners of his eyes that people were looking at him as well, especially Hana. But he didn't really care and went back to playing, Aizawa sighed.
He took his strong scarf and snatched his Nintendo away into his hand in a blink of an eye. Tenko's hands were still in the same spot like the Nintendo was still there, but they started slowly going down as he lifted his head and glared at Aizawa.