The Fuck...?

~Narrator's POV~

Mr Aizawa led class 1-A outside for their first training day, Hana and Tenko we're in the back to discuss the mission and how they can kill the number 1 hero. "So the first thing we need to do is find the big bastard" Hana said, writing it down in her mini journal. "That shouldn't be so hard, I mean I'm pretty sure he's in the school" Tenko said carelessly.
"Well no shit dumbass" Hana scoffed, thumping Tenko on the side of his forehead. "Uh-uh don't you start abusing me, you never know where that big oversized buff cockroach could be!" Tenko yelled.

"First of all, lower your tone when your talking to me little boy, let's not forget who's the oldest here. And second of all, it's not abusing... It's bullying" Hana said smartly.
"Yea whatever you nugly beat up Barbie doll" Tenko said, rolling his eyes.
"Hey! We roasting each other over here?!" Toga yelled from behind, wrapping her arms around both Hana and Tenko. Sounding bright and happy like always, Twice followed behind with his hands in his pockets and a small smile going across his face.

"No, Hana is just being an ass" Tenko mumbled, "well you shit bag disgrace of a child, according to my clap back defence, YOU! Started it" Hana argued, "Uhhhhh, did you or did you not just call me a dumbass like a minute ago?! And thump the fucking side of my forehead!?" Tenko argued back. "Alright! Class, this is where you'll be doing your first day of training" Aizawa yelled, in order to get everyone's attention.
"All of you will be doing separate types of training based off of your quirks" Aizawa went on, he looked at Tenko and Himiko.

"Tomura and Toga, you two will be on stealth" Aizawa ordered, Tenko didn't know why he would be stealth but he took it anyway, and Toga honestly didn't care.
Aizawa looked at Hana and Jin. "Tanaka, you will be training your boosting quirk by punching and kicking huge rocks, and Twice, you will be...also stealth with Tomura and Toga" Aizawa said, Hana and Jin nodded to their assigned training station.
Aizawa then turned to Touya, who looked very bored as he rubbed his neck. "Dabi, you will be training your fire in a room with shoto" Aizawa said.

Touya rolled his eyes while Aizawa told the rest of the class their training stations. Once he was done giving everyone something to do, he made another announcement. "So, I have to go somewhere for a while, so another teacher is going to watch you and how your training is coming along" Aizawa said, he walked off and left class 1-A to their training stations.
"Okay so, Twice and Toga are with me" Tenko told Hana, "and I am all by my lonesome" Hana whined and pouted.
"Oh you'll be alright, anyways let's get to it" Jin said.

Jin, Himiko, Tenko, and Hana ran off to wherever they had to go. "Okay so I think the training room is right here" Twice said, pointing directly at the oddly big building. "I don't think training rooms are Nessasarly supposed to be this big... In my opinion" Tenko said.
The three teens stopped in front of the huge place and stared at how big it was. "Yea your right, but I'm curious what's in there" Twice said with a curious expression on his face.

"Well shit then let's go in" Himiko said, she skipped in the training room while Twice and Tenko followed behind. Once they stepped inside, Both Twice and Toga's face lit up brightly... Literally.