Out of my seat

~Tenko's POV~

I groaned to the music of my phone alarm playing (what makes you beautiful) by One Direction, I lifted my head and dismissed the music.
But before I could even fall out of bed on purpose, I hear a big bust out of nowhere, I jumped of course.

"Wake up ya little fuck" Hana said, walking over to me quickly, she stopped at the edge of my bed and started spraying me with fooking water.
I shook my head as the water of hell hit me in all types of places on my face till I grabbed my pillow to shield myself from the water.

"Wake up and put your uniform on, it was given to all students at 6 o'clock" She said, handing me my uniform.
I rubbed my eyes which was one of the places Hana sprayed the water, and took a glance at the uniform.
It was a white shirt, red tie, dark green pants, and a light gray...yellow buttoned... Jacket lookin thing, I took my eyes off it and looked at Hana.

She had the same but with a skirt instead of pants.
I looked at my door and saw Twice and Toga with excited faces to.
I grabbed the uniform out of Hana's hand and went to go change in my bathroom.

After I changed, we all went off... With Touya slowly following behind. "Ooh this is sooo exciting! I can't wait to see what we do in class first" Toga cheered while jumping around, "how can you be this excited when it's the crack of dawn....? And your too fucking loud, tone it down" I groaned, rubbing my face at least trying to wake myself up.
"Oops sorry, I'm just so excited" Toga said. We finally made it to the elevator, THANK GOD! no one was there cause last time It was just to much for me.

We go in and Hana pressed the button, "why would you be excited though, it's fucking school" Twice complained, "yea but not a normal school, we probably get to do training and stuff" Toga said, I stopped looking at Toga and turned to Touya... Who was beating the fuck out of his head on the elevator wall, I guess out of annoyance.
Once we reached the floor, we finally got to class.

But everyone expect the teacher was already there, they all were chatting it up like usual. Me and Hana went to our seat while Toga, Twice, and Touya went to theirs.
But when I sat down, I noticed that Hana was still standing, I took my eyes of of her and saw that a girl was sitting in her seat.

The girl soonly notices and looks up at Hana, "may I help you?" The girl said, "Yaoyorozu, isn't it?" Hana asked, "yes, Momo yaoyorozu" the girl said with a smile.
"Well Yaoyorozu... Your in my seat, and how it goes with me is that I sit by my little brother at all times" Hana said, as she pointed to me. The Yaoyorozu girl looked at me, then I looked at her... Well not really looked but glared.
She looked away from me and looked back at Hana, "I don't mind sitting by him, you can sit in my seat" she offered.

"I didn't ask...
Out
Of
My
Seat
Or there will be a problem" Hana threatened, it was like she was about to go off any minute now.

(I'm not putting big juicy part in this chapter so this gonna be a cliffhanger... I quess, Anyways, WOLFIE OUT!)