Remember The Plan...

(10 years later, Tenko is 15, And Hana is 19)

(I guess I'm writing them going to U. A again.... Well I said I didn't know where I was gonna go in this story in the description, and I'm already kinda disappointed in this book cause it's kinda similar to "love at first sight" but not really. I'mma try to make this less similar to my first book, except the "football thing" Tenko barely even played his first game because bakuhoe and the other extra's were doing the most! So now! I'mma make more football scenes in this book like I planned weeks ago!
Oh and includes Bully Touya/Dabi, he's gonna be with the wrong crowd and hurt Tenko, maybe even try to kill. And yes Touya/Dabi is still team captain... Don't even ask how Tenko got on the team... I'm still thinking, but that's not gonna happen yet so I have time to think. AND WHY THE FUCK AM I WRITING THIS UN-IMPORTANT SHIT IN A WHOOOLE FUCKING PARAGRAPH!?! this was supposed to be a short lil reminder, not a whole fucking chapter! What the actual polar-bear PUSSY!?!...oh did I say anything about the ages...? I don't think I did, so I'mma expose the ages now.
As you see at the top, Tenko is 15, along with Himiko cause name one Mha character that goes to U.A under the age of 15????? Twice/Jin is 18, Hana is 19/and Touya is 19...sry that's the best I can do. Anyways, enjoy hell it's self👍🏽🤣😑🤪)

~Tenko's POV~

It has been 10 fucking years, and I feel like shit. Absolute. Shit, my gothness started to kick in when I turned 13, and when I turned 14 I've been buying and wearing nothing but black clothes, and black hoodies.
I packed the clothes I needed... Mostly hoodies... Don't fuckin judge me.
Once I was done, I put on some clothes, I wore a black tank-top, hoodie, shorts, long black socks, black tennishoes, and a Beenie that I saw Twice wear...it looked cool so I bought a whole bunch of black ones with skulls on them.
After all that I took my Beenie off to brush my hair into a messy low bun with small strans of hair hanging off, then put my Beenie back on.

"Now what am I forgetting..." I mumbled, I looked around my bathroom to see if I forgot anything, then I looked in my drawer and saw all my black makeup in there. "Oh shit! Can't go anywhere without my makeup" I said, the reason why I got into makeup is because it makes me look more dead in the face, and it's goth-like so I like it.
I grabbed all my makeup and put it in my bag and zipped it up, "okay, now I'm ready" I mumbled, once more. But once I was done packing, and dressed, my sister came in.

"Hello younger Gothic sibling" she greeted, Hana wore her natural style, a black and white striped shirt, white overalls, long black and white socks that goes up to her thighs, white shoes, and her favorite dark red cap. Her white snow lookin hair had a fade like mine but her fade is neon red, and mines is black of course. "Hello loud, angry ass older sibling" I greeted back, "who the fuck is loud and angry you little shit!?!" Hana yelled, pulling a pocket knife out of her pocket, "Ah! Bitch!?! You literally pulled a fuckin pocket knife out on me the fuck!?!" I yelled.
"Ugh! Whatever, are you ready?" She mumbled, crossing her arms. "Yea, where's your bag?" I asked, "downstairs" she said, she walked over to my bag and opened it to see what I packed.

"Huh, your packing your makeup?" She asked, turning her head towards me with a raised eye-brow. "Yea, I mean might as well" I shrugged, she zipped my bag back and handed it me.
I threw it over my back and we both headed down stairs where the weird childish adults were, "Tenko sweetie, are you ready now?" Mom asked, in a sweet soft voice. "Yes mother I am" I groaned, I put my bag down beside hana's and we hugged everyone goodbye.

"You two remember the plan?" Father asked, "yep, get in and act like we enroll, kill blondy/symbol of peace and whoever tries to get in our way, and get back out. And if we stay there more then a week, we do some training while we're up there" I listed, in a nonchalant tone.
"Good, I swear that Gothic shit you goin through is spreadin through your brain son" father pointed out.