FUCK YEA!

~Toga's POV~

I was laughing so fucking hard I couldn't breathe at all, but then I found an opportunity to take a big inhale then exhale as I let my body relax. "Twice you good?" Tomura asked, trying so hard to hold back his laugh.
I slowly slapped my hand upon my forehead and let it rest while Jin began to whine, "OHHH MYYY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOD! THAT HURT SO BAAAAAD!" He whined, he sounded like a baby at first but then his voice went deep.

"You all are such cock-sucking idiots" a guy said, I quickly looked up and tracked him with my eyes and head as he walked down stairs.
Then I looked at Tanaka and Tomura, "he's our roommate...? Did you not see him when you was standing at our door?" Tanaka asked, I shook my head cause I didn't even hear a single knock at the door cause I was washing and Drying my hair.

"Well his name is Touya but he likes to be called Dabi... But call him Touya anyways" Tenko said, with a sus evil lookin smile.

"And How the fuck did you not notice him behind you?" Tomura said, squinting at me in completely idiotic confusion. "Um, was he standing on my left or something? Cause I was focused on getting out the door on my right" I said, I hopped to my feet but Tanaka and Tomura were still starring.
"Never mind, let's just meet this teacher so I can go out and buy some dog food and stuff" Tanaka said, her and Tomura were holding hands... WHICH WAS SO WHOLESOME!!! and walking down the steps carefully.

I quickly followed behind them but when we were done with those fugly stairs, we saw Touya dragging Jin by his leather jacket.
Tomura and Tanaka turned to me with a "is he okay?" Face, "he's fine, he's just over dramatic" I said,
Rolling my eyes in annoyance.

We were walking for about five minutes until that Touya guy turned around with a annoyed look on his face, "okay do y'all know where we're even supposed to go?" He asked, with his tone full of attitude.
"No, we were following you since your in the front" Tomura growled, "maybe there's some information on these dorm papers on where we're supposed to go" Tanaka said, she got out a folded paper out of her pocket and unfolded it to see where we're even supposed to go.

"Ohhhh, it says what class we're in too, how the fuck did I not notice that?!" Tanaka whined, "who the fuck cares!? Let's go!" Touya yelled, the smile on my face instantly dropped when his attitude turned into him raising his voice.

~Tenko's POV~

"I swear I wanna kill him" I mumbled, "but he's not a target" Hana said, "and? We can make some changes in the plan, and besides... He's a todoroki... Dad hates Enji Todoroki" I said, "honestly I'd think daddy would take care of it but I guess your right, but remember, we can also eliminate anyone in our way" Hana said, "I know" I said, "Your daddy would take care of what??" Toga yelled, making me and Hana jump, and causing Twice to look up at us, and Touya to turn around.

"Uhh, he'll... Take care of Tenko's birthday! His birthday is coming up" Hana quickly said, I groaned and slapped my hand on my face cause I did not want be reminded of a birth that will kill me years later.
"Ooh~ happy early birthday Tomura!" Toga cheered, "happy early birthday Tomura" Twice said, "thanks" I mumbled,
"Can you all shut the fuck up!" Touya yelled, our attention quickly went to him as we saw his angry face and his stank ass attitude.

"Oi! Hana where the fuck are we supposed to go?" he asked, turning to Hana. "Class 1-A" Hana said, Touya turned back around and began to walk... He didn't even say thank you or anything.
We walked for five more minutes until we saw class 1-A, we quickly rushed to the class and went in.
Everyone was there and talking of what not, but stopped when the doors opened and the five of us standing at the door.

Everyone was starring and all but I couldn't help but notice a guy with blonde spiky lookin hair was glaring so hard at us, and I was already hating this school.
I hate it when people stare...it's annoying.