second chapter

Wow, this was something... uhm- special? I can't take my eyes off the red-haired boy. Since I met his beautiful big eyes, I can't think properly and I am very thankful that I was able to wave at the whole group.

Hyuka runs to me with his usual, cute smile and shouts in my poor ears: "Beomgyuuuu, that was Soobin-hyung. You know, my coach from the past?" To be honest, I have no idea, but I decide to just nod and ask, "And who were the other guys?" "Well, uhh...", he tries hard to remember their names while he puts his one finger against his forehead and pouts, "I think the pink haired male was Yeonjun-hyung and the other's name was Taehyun"

Taehyun. It fits the other perfectly.

Even though the three boys are out of my view now, I still remember his red hair, messed up because of the wind, his smile that caused cute dimples to appear and his irresistible eyes. The boy, Taehyun, just leaves, what people like to say, an impressive first impression. But as soon as the red-haired male met my eyes, his smile faded, and I could feel the coldness surround him instantly. It was like he doesn't want to show his smile to the world, like he doesn't trust the world enough to show it. Normally people would find it strange and doesn't want to face the duality of his personality, but instead of this I want to know more about the mysterious boy and be the cause for his smile and maybe-

"Hello! Earth to Beomgyu?" I suddenly see a small hand waving right before my eyes. "Huh? Yes, sorry, I spaced out..." My brother chuckles and I get to hear a quiet "I see".

I sigh annoyed by the teasing from my younger brother and we both grabbed our things, before we head to the hotel near the beach, where we are staying over these few days.

The five-star-hotel was big and everything here shouts 'expensive'. I sigh. I don't want to be here.

I mean, yes, vacations are nice, of course, I love summer and the beach and spending time with my brother is also pretty nice, but we do all this because of my parents.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful. My parents own a perfume company and are well-known for different and exciting scents. They are the faces of the company, which means they are modelling for their own marketing, and are known all over the world not only in Korea.  My brother and I are known too, but they are the center of the attention and gossip. Because of their own business we don't have any problems with money, to be exact we are rich, and this has nice benefits. I get a good education, expensive closes, and just by calling the names of my parents I get all the things I want, most of the time at least. But I have to do everything my parents tell me, it's annoying and I don't like so much attention.

"Hyung? Everything okay?" Hueningkai pouts at me. "Yes, of course. I am just not very happy about the videocall with mum and dad later, that's all." He nods and we continue our walk to our apartments. On the way we talk about everything that comes to our minds and never feel an awkward silence between us. We both love to talk, so it's quite easy for the two of us to come along without silences. Finally, we are here. We don't share the same apartment, but our rooms are connected through a door. We place our towels and the other beach things into the wardrobes and cuddle up on my bed.

My smartphone lays beside us, so we can immediately answer the call. I looked down to my chest, where my brother put his head. I really love skin ship, cuddling and hugs, just like my brother, but our parents never showed us this kind of affection.

As I'm lying there my thoughts go to a certain boy. I wonder, what he is doing right now. Will I meet him again? Does he even want to see me again?

*ring ring

Hyuka grabs the phone and press the green button to agree the incoming call. We both immediately sit up and smile in the camera of my smartphone in front of us. Two familiar faces belonging to my parents appear on the screen.