thirteenth chapter

short disclaimer: sadness and mention of death and suicide. Grab a pillow to cuddle and let's go :)

-------------------------------------

Something heavy is on my arm, so I can't move. Bothered by this I open my eyes only to face a sleeping beauty laying peacefully in my arms besides me.

(a/n: talking about this beauty btw)

I take my time to admire his features because I know, when he wakes up, I have to act again. I can't allow anyone to know what I feel.

Seeing his long eyelashes, and his lips parted from each other, so that he can breathe comfortable, and his pink cheeks, make my heart race a little.

Nobody can tell you what you are feeling from the outside and nobody should tell you what to feel either. But why do I constantly think that nobody would want me to feel like this towards him? Even if I still don't know what 'this' is exactly.

I'm still looking at Beomgyu, when he slowly opens his eyes and hides his face in the blankets right after, because it's too light. I can't help but smile at the cute sight of a sleepy Gyu trying to wake up.

Judging from the proudly sun outside it's almost noon. I always sleep long but I ever thought that Gyu would be a person waking up early. I guess he just didn't get much sleep this night.

"Good morning" Beomgyu says sweetly, rubbing his eyes to get his sleep out of them.

"Good morning" I greet him back, moving my arm, cause it doesn't feel really well.

I get up, revealing my abs a little because of my shirt which slid up. The quiet offer "You can use the shower if you want.", makes me look at Beomgyu who looks away, but can't hide his red burning cheeks. I smirk.

A sleepy Gyu is easy flustered. Interesting.

Shaking my head because I want to get rid of these thoughts, I make my way to his bathroom, taking a shower and make myself ready.

After I'm done I go back to Beomgyu who is still in his bed, but now fully awake and sitting straight. He looks at me with his big eyes, begging me to come over without any words.

As I come closer to him, he moves a bit to the side so that I am able to sit on the bed too. Focusing on the male besides me I start to speak what's on my mind: "You don't have to tell me, if it makes you uncomfortable, but what was your dream about? You know you have no reason to trust me, but-"

"Wow you are so soft right now." Beomgyu mumbles, making me look at him in disbeliefe. Why would he say that? "I am not! I am just nice to people I care about." Now he even chuckles. Wow, did he just make me flustered. Wait- what am I even telling him? Taehyun stop yourself!

"You are a liar" He states smiling. Back to my cold self I say calmly: "I would prefer actor." Hell, he doesn't know how much more is behind this statement.