Yungi

Not gonna lie this has been in my drafts for months now, not been checked for spelling, enjoy:) (It's also quite long 3245 words)
Angst
Mpreg
Fluff
Alpha/Omega ft.Skz

Running into a new realm

"Run" she said. Yunho listened and obeyed running immediately. He could hear her deathly screams and her plead for help. But no help would come. Yunho knew that.

Run

That's all Yunho did was run. The footsteps behind him reminded him the only thing left to do was run. Through the identical trees further into the forest.

Further away from home.

Further away from his family.

And further away from the bloodthirsty pack he was born into.

For an alpha strength came naturally. Running was their speciality other then hunting. Right now it was the only strength coming in handy.

Silence.

Yunho knew what that meant. She was gone. The crows circling above told him. He was next. The footsteps behind were distant but still evident. The smell of blood reeked and Yunho wanted to throw up.

Run.

For hours. Yunho ran. His limbs were becoming sore and his body was ready to give up his soul to them but Yunho wouldn't allow it. She told him to Run. So that's what he would do. He didn't have a choice.

Run.

His only option left. The footsteps slowly got more distant as he continued. The feeling of slowly losing them gave him the strength he needed to continue running.

A new life.

They were supposed to get one together. A new life, a new home, a new family... a new start. But now he'd have to do it alone. But he would do it for her. Because this is what she wanted.

Stop.

He had to. He'd ran for so many hours his body couldn't take it anymore. His legs gave out as he hid behind a tree. The crows were gone, they were gone.... but one thing remained.

Blood.

The reminder of his loss. Stained on his hands and clothes and stained on his memory. The next thing to remind him was the tears.

Tears,

Streaming down his face. Dripping worthlessly onto the ground after running down his cheeks and down his throat. But now wasn't the time to cry nor remember nor grieve.

Sounds

The only ones were nature. The rustling of leaves. The trees swaying and dropping leaves. No footsteps. No crows.

Sight.

Well not one he expected. The forest looked different. Beautiful butterflies flying past and tall flowers swarming everything but an old cobblestone path.

Realm.

It certainly felt like he had run into another one. The feeling here was different. It felt welcoming, safe but....suspicious. Nevertheless Yunho still managed to drift off to sleep.

Awaken.

A few hours later by the orange sun that rose and shone through the green healthy trees. But there was a shadow.

Someone.

It wasn't his shadow. Yunho gulped and used his senses but he didn't recognise the scent. Vanilla with a bit of cherry. Unusual but a beautiful mix. Yunho slowly turned to see who the shadow belong to.