Minsang

Slight Angst
Feminisation
Fluff
Smut
(Pretend they're the same height)

Bad kid gets a tutor

Yeosang smiled as he lit his cigarette with his mates. "We got a math test later" said San. "Ugh great another test. Looks like I'm gonna fail this one" said Yeosang. "Been too busy to study?" Asked Seonghwa. "Yeah been fucking a few bitches. Nothing important though" said Yeosang.

"I thought you liked maths?" Said San confused. "Yeah because there are some fit chicks Infront of me but I hate the subject" said Yeosang. "Any cute twinks?" Asked San with him and Seonghwa grinning. "Actually that Wooyoung and Hongjoong dudes you two keep getting boners about are in the class" said Yeosang.

"Really. I bet they look so fuckable writing down math equations" said Seonghwa. "Biting their lips in concentration" continued San. "Seriously guys" said Yeosang. The two chuckled and they all continued their cigarettes until the bell went. "Good luck Yeo" said San as they separated for their different classes.

Yeosang sighed as he entered and sat at the back like usual. The usual row of fit girls sat in front of him giggling and glancing back flirtatiously. Yeosang sighed and got a pen out just as the teacher walked in. The teacher handed out the tests glaring at Yeosang already expecting him to fail. Yeosang sighed again and started the test. Unfortunately the class had double maths so in the second half the teacher started marking.

By the end of class the teacher had the results. Everyone was handed back their tests and Yeosang was asked to stay behind after class along with some nerd. Yeosang stayed seated whilst the rest of the class headed out. "Yeosang as you already know got the lowest again. So I've decided that Mingi here who got the highest will be your tutor from now on so that your grades improve. Is that ok Mingi?" Asked the teacher.

"S-sure miss" said Mingi nervously. Yeosang looked at the teacher in shock. "I don't want a tutor" said Yeosang. "And I don't care. Maybe if you actually tried to pay attention to my lessons I wouldn't have to do this" said their teacher before dismissing them both. Yeosang grumpily walked out with Mingi following behind.

"Where do you want to meet?" Asked Mingi. "Your house" said Yeosang. "O-okay. Then *** this afternoon" said Mingi before walking off. Yeosang glared and walked off to his friend group. "How'd the test go?" Asked Seonghwa. "Failed of course" said Yeosang grabbing another cigarette and lighting it. "I saw you had to stay behind what happened?" Asked San.

"Just the usual lecture" said Yeosang. The others laughed and changed the subject. Once school was over Yeosang met up with some girl and headed to her house for the usual weekly sex. Afterwards Yeosang remembered the study session at Mingis house. Yeosang sighed and headed to Mingis house. Mingi was about to pack up when the door went.

Mingi answered the door to find Yeosang on the doorstep. "You decided to show up at nine at night" said Mingi obviously not happy with the time choice. "At least I'm here" said Yeosang. "Whatever. Shoes and jacket off when you come in" said Mingi walking into the living room. Yeosang took his shoes and coat off before shutting the door behind him. He walked into the living room finding Mingi on the sofa.

"So how much do you know?" Asked Mingi. "Not much" said Yeosang. "Right but I'm assuming that you know how to do things like area, perimeter, surface area, volume... Please tell me you know how to them" said Mingi looking at Yeosangs confused face. "N-not really" said Yeosang. "Then no wonder you failed the test. The test was about quadratic equations and you can't even do perimeter or area" said Mingi shocked.

Mingi sighed and opened the text book to the start. "We have eight weeks till the next test so if I'm gonna teach you everything I suggest we meet say two or three times a week" said Mingi. Yeosang groaned and agreed. Mingi started explaining something but Yeosangs horny self couldn't concentrate. "Yeosang, Yeosang, HYUNG" Said Mingi trying to get Yeosangs attention. "Hmm what" said Yeosang.