Woojoong 🎄IV🎄

Fluff
Smut

Story into reality

Wooyoung smiled as he sat on his phone reading through Twitter feeds. Wooyoung spotted a message and clicked on the link confused. The link led him to an website thing called Wattpad. Wooyoung continued curiously. Wooyoung soon found out that the link he'd clicked on was a story about his two Hyungs. Seonghwa and Hongjoong. It was a cute story but Wooyoung could feel himself get jealous.

Wooyoung purposely looked for a Woojoong one smiling when he found one. The story was a cute fluffy one which made Wooyoung smile. After reading a few more Wooyoung decided to write his own. He wrote a few soft ones before deciding to do a smutty one. He could feel himself get hard as he wrote about all the things he wanted to do to his hyung.

Wooyoung smirked as he entered the bathroom hearing the shower on. Wooyoung got closer and saw his cute hyung washing the shampoo out his hair. Wooyoung silently stripped down and pumped his dick as he looked his hyung up and down. His Hyungs cute plump ass was on show and the younger wanted a piece. Wooyoung quietly opened the glass doors and shut them again before pushing Hongjoong into the wall grinding on him from behind. "You look so sexy hyung, Mind if I have a piece?" Asked Wooyoung kissing down Hongjoong's neck and shoulder.

"W-what if the others walk in?" Asked Hongjoong. "The doors locked baby. Now be a good boy for daddy and get on your knees like the slut you are" said Wooyoung. Hongjoong moaned softly and hurried onto his knees taking Wooyoungs length in his mouth like a good boy. "Such a slut for daddy's cock aren't you babyboy"  said Wooyoung as Hongjoong deepthroated him. "Y-yes such a whore for daddys cock" said Hongjoong as he came up or air. "Get up here babyboy, let daddy prep you" said Wooyoung. Hongjoong gagged on Wooyoungs cock a few more times before getting up and kissing the younger passionately.

Wooyoung kissed back before turning Hongjoong around making him put his hands on the wall with his ass sticking out. Wooyoung drenched his fingers on saliva before pushing two fingers in getting moans already. After a while Wooyoung had four fingers in and Hongjoong was a moaning mess. Wooyoung pulled his fingers out and turned Hongjoong around picking the elder up by his thighs holding him against the shower wall. "Please daddy put it in" whined Hongjoong. Wooyoung smirked and slammed in.

Hongjoong gasped and cursed as he felt Wooyoungs thick throbbing length fill him up. "Oh daddy ruin me please, make me scream your name" said Hongjoong. Wooyoung smirked and immediately started pounding the elder. Hongjoong couldn't stop the moans, screams and curses leaving his mouth as Wooyoung slammed into him leaving him a sobbing, wrecked mess. "I need to cum daddy please let me cum" begged Hongjoong. "Beg for it whore" demanded Wooyoung.

"Daddy please your thick throbbing cock is so good it h-hits my prostate so well. Please let me cum daddy please. Please let your little whore cum. I need you to fill me up daddy" begged and moaned Hongjoong. Wooyoung groaned and allowed the elder to come. Hongjoong screamed as he released over his stomach. Wooyoung followed filling Hongjoong up. The two panted for breath as they calmed down a bit. Wooyoung gently put Hongjoong down turning him around and watching as his cum pouring out of Hongjoong's throbbing asshole.

Wooyoung spanked Hongjoong and kneaded his ass cheeks watching more pour out. Once they'd both calmed down Wooyoung washed then both down and carried Hongjoong out the shower. Wooyoung turned the shower off and dried them both down dressing them in boxers before carrying Hongjoong back to his room for cuddles and kisses.

Wooyoung sighed as he saw he had a problem in his boxers. He quickly sorted out his problem and put his phone to the side as he went to check when tea was. Hongjoong smiled as he entered Wooyoungs room looking for the younger to record a part of the song. However Hongjoong couldn't find him instead he spotted Wooyoungs phone on the side. Hongjoong picked it up and looked shocked as he read the story Wooyoung had wrote. Hongjoong smirked as he came up with an idea.

Hongjoong headed back to his studio and texted Wooyoung to come over and record his part. Wooyoung sighed as he headed to the studio bringing some water with him so that he could clear his throat properly. Wooyoung gulped as he entered the studio finding his hyung sat on his chair in and oversized jumper and lace thigh highs. "Hi Wooyoungie ready to record?" Asked Hongjoong. "Y-yeah hyung" said Wooyoung entering the recording room. Hongjoong smirked and purposely turned off the mic.

"Hyung I don't think the mics working" said Wooyoung. Hongjoong smirked and came in the recording room and bent over right in front of Wooyoung fiddling with the plugs. Wooyoung gulped as he saw Hongjoong's ass brush against his jeans. "I thinks it's broke. I'll need to replace it. In the meantime why don't we do something a little more... Fun" said Hongjoong tracing down Wooyoungs toned chest with his fingertips. Wooyoung smirked and pinned Hongjoong against the wall grinding on him. "I read your story daddy. Why don't we turn that story into reality" said Hongjoong.

"I'd like that" said Wooyoung. Hongjoong smiled and kissed the younger passionately jumping on him and wrapping his legs around the youngers waist...

Mingi smirked as he replugged in the mic and turned it on recording ready to get payback on his hyung and younger.

To say the two were embarrassed the next day was an understatement.

Honestly so tired and couldn't write the second part without it repeating so I gave up lol. Enjoy anyway.