Chapter 42 - Birthday

Addison
So today is Bryce birthday. I'm on a plane to LA now. We haven't talked from the last time we argued. No one knows I'm coming. Amelie left yesterday with Blake and Noah. I landed at 10am. I have his location and he isn't home so I decided to suprise him. I cleared my schedule for the next 4 days so I could spend with him. When I got to his house I walked straight into the house leaving my men. I walked into his room and it was getting cleaned by the maids.

Maids - hello Ms RaeAddison - hey do you know when he'll be back Maids - the boys took him for breakfastAddison - okay thank you

Addison - hey do you know when he'll be back
Maids - the boys took him for breakfast
Addison - okay thank you

I let her finished clean his room and after she left I went in there. I made sure tell everyone who's in the house to not let him know I'm here. I also had my location off so he doesn't know I'm here if he checks. It's been 30 minutes and I saw he was close to the house. I heard him come into the house. Damn he's loud.

Bryce
I was going up to my room with Tayler girl. He was also coming up but went to get his phone. We usually chill in my room now because it's cooler. I walked into the room and saw Addison. Ashely was right behind me. Addison looked at me weird. Her face went from excited to confused and then to angry.

Bryce - hey what are you doing here?Addison - leaving

Addison - leaving

Yep knew it. I mean it looked weird. She walked pass us and Tayler came up behind her.

Tayler - damn Addi looks mad asf
Bryce - fuck

I ran down the stairs and she was in the living room on the phone. I took it and hanged up.

Addison - don't touch me please
Bryce - I was not gonna fuck that girl or anything. She's Tayler girl. I was just leading her to my room because Tayler went to get his phone. I'm sorry if it made you think something was gonna happen but nothing is I promise

I then wiped her tears. When she's angry she usually cry's. I pulled her in and she cried into my chest as I hugged her.

Addison - can we talk
Bryce - about us?
Addison - yeah
Bryce - tomorrow
Addison - okay