Chapter 58 - Honeymoon

Bryce
After our wedding party we were heading home but ofc adds fell asleep. So we're in bed I still have my underwear on but I took Addison dress and left her in her underwear. I wanted my baby to be comfy. I was laying in bed starring at my ring when I felt as Addison hand on my chest.

Addison - good morning
Bryce - morning
Addison - *pucker her lips*

I turned and kissed Addison. Let's just say she had more than a simple kiss planned. She came onto my lap and her ass was rubbing on my dick. I moaned into her mouth.

Addison - you said our wedding night would be amazing but I fell asleep so I'm gonna show you how sorry I am.

She started kissing me again this time my hand traveled down to her ass.

⚠️⚠️
Bryce
She had on a tong so I moved it to the side and my fingers rubbed her pussy. As I did that she continued kissin me. Then I pulled my underwear down. I aligned our privates and went into her without warning. Causing her to bite my lip and moan into my mouth. I fixed Addison probably and she started moving up and down. I didn't want this to be quick so we were going fast but also not slow. We were enjoying the moment until.
⚠️⚠️

Bryce - really *groans*
Addison - don't move I need you to finish me
Bryce - answer
Addison - WE'RE BUSY
Tayler - YOUR FLIGHT LEAVES IN AN HOUR GET DRESS

Tayler then left and I was kinda mad we couldn't enjoy it but we can always finsh on the jet or when we arrive to Maldives.

Addison - finish please
Bryce - this isn't the full deal just a preview
Addison - I know

⚠️⚠️
I flipped us over and opened her legs putting on on my shoulder and I went in good speed.  But from the looks of it we were missing that jet. I lowered myself to kiss her as I fucked her. We were making out when both of us cummed. I pulled out and was about to get out of bed she pulled me back and sucked me off. I couldn't stop her it was to good. But what I did do was fix her in the 69 position. We cummed in each other mouth after a while. But she wasn't done. She started riding me. Our moans filled the room. Damn I loved this woman. But we both knew we were gonna either get interrupted soon or not gonna make our trip. After she rode me I told her I was close so she got off and told me cumm in her mouth which I did. After she swallowed she licked the tip and kissed up my chest. Then I picked up and threw her on the bed. We were making out when this time there was to knocks.
⚠️⚠️

Addison - ignore it *pulls him back into the kiss*

We continued kissing and I went down to her boobs and sucked on them. But there was still knocks.

Addison - WHAT *moans*
Amelie - DO NOT MAKE ME COME IN THERE GET READY NOWW

Addison
I knew she wasn't joking so we took our party to the shower. We were showering and having fun. I guess my sex drive was high. Because I still want bryce I loved the feeling of our body on each other's. We finshed showering and met our room cleaned and clothing on the bed. I smiled at him as i know it was Amelie.

Bryce - i can see the lust in your eyes *smirks*
Addison - I just want you
Bryce - we just went for 45 minutes. *Laughs*
Addison - I know but I'm still horny for you
Bryce - we can fix that on the plane

We got dressed

We then went downstairs where our bags were already

Tayler - I had to call Amelie to make y'all stop
Bryce - can't blame us it's our honeymoon day *smiles*
Amelie - y'all need to get to the jet *pass them there passports*
Addison - I'll see you in 2 weeks *smiles*
Amelie - bye have an amazing time
B/A - okay bye

We left and went to the jet. We got there the people saw our passports and we got on. Hour into the flight. Bryce and I have already started. We probably did it the whole way there. We fell asleep under the cover with Bryce still in me.

Addison - baby I think we landed
Bryce - mmm give me five minutes
Addison - can you pull out so I can get back in my dress
Bryce - no ride me one more time before we get off
Addison - let's save the little energy we have
Bryce - yeah your right

Bryce pulled out and we got up got dressed back into our clothes. We made it to our place once we got off the jet.

Once we got settled in our home for the next two weeks

Once we got settled in our home for the next two weeks. I wanted to go in the water.

Bryce - go ahead I'll meet you out there
Addison - okay

Bryce - go ahead I'll meet you out thereAddison - okay

We got dressed into that and went into the water. I already know these two weeks are gonna be the best.

Bryce - I love you *swims to her*
Addison - I love you more baby * kissed him*
Bryce - I found a nice place for dinner  let's get ready
Addison - ofc

Bryce - I love you *swims to her*Addison - I love you more baby * kissed him* Bryce - I found a nice place for dinner  let's get ready Addison - ofc

We got dressed into that and left. We went to the restaurant. The food was good but not really the best. We got some wine bottles to carry back to our place. We got like 4 and some champagne and fruits. We made it back to our place and relaxed in bed together after showering.

Bryce - Mrs Hall may I interest you in some champagne
Addison - *smiles* I would love some

Bryce poured us some champagne and we ate fruits with it.

Bryce - this has been the best two days of my life.
Addison - you know what'll make it mine
Bryce - what
Addison - a massage from my husband. I'm sore everywhere
Bryce - *chuckled* take your clothes off *smirks*

I got up and slowly took my clothes off infront of bryce. I watched him bite his lip when I was fully naked he came over to me and kissed me.

Bryce - want that massage now or after we have our fun
Addison - after

The rest of our night was filled with sex. I know this two weeks are gonna have me to the point I can't walk.