Chapter 89: Exposed

He brushed heat against her neck. She could feel a bulge pressed on her lower back.

“I really want you, Sapphire. I love you.” He whispered in her ear.

Lingering the burning passion between the nape and her jawline. Kissing her softly sent tingles shoot through her body from hearing those words.

“I want you to show me you love me.” Chloe said, breathing. I want you in me right now, Jade. It’s been a while.”

His hands snake around my lower back to the curves of her flat stomach, slightly pulling her closer. Soft, wet kisses trailed down her neck as he turned her around, planting a passionate kiss on her chest and the succulence of her breast.

Chloe grabbed his spiky hair, digging her fingernails into it like a vulture’s claw against the grassy ground. Another moan escaped her lips in pleasure, to his lips against her skin. Jade proceeded, taking a bite of her tits that pointed out like red cheery on vanilla ice cream, holding her other beneath, with his other hand. Sucking it hard and burying his face in between. As if he wasn’t sure if he was doing the right thing.

Chloe grabbed his head forward to meet hers.

“I love you to death, Jade. And my plan for us is big.” She whispered, pressing her to him.

Jade continued as he found his way on top of her, making Chloe lay flat on his soft, executive bed. Their lips moved in unison, changing from passionate to fiery lust. Her hands cupped his face, bringing him closer to hers and deepening the kiss. In distress, Jade pulled away, panting, looking into her dark, passionate eyes.

“M..my head hurts... Fire.” He says with a husky voice.

In one smooth sweep, Chloe pulled herself up.

Don’t worry. I’ll be back in a minute. She gave him a quick kiss before jumping out of the bed.

“To where?” He looked at her, puzzled.

“I need to have a shower. I’ll join you shortly.” A petulant expression played on her face as she quickly grabbed her purse from the table. Chloe walked into the bathroom and took off her clothes, taking a white bath towel on the towel rail. She wrapped it around her body, opening the black pause and brought out a can of sex pills.

“I’ll have to eat all of this... It’s gonna feel like I’m in a brothel.” She wore an evil smile that betrays all innocence, swallowing every pill of Viagra as if her life depends on it.

A wave of torment weaved through Jade as he closed his eyes tightly in the painful torment. Trying to find his balance, he sat on the bed properly and opened his eyes, but his vision was still blurry. As if he was sweating through a windscreen in the rain.

“I need to find myself a drug. I’m in so much p..pain. Auuuch!” He held his head as another sharp pain stricken him hard.

Remembering that he might have a pain reliever, Jade shifted to his bedside table and pulled out the drawer. He tried to read what it was, but he couldn’t. Not sure of what it was, he placed it in his nostrils to perceive, but he jerked sharply, as if being electrocuted. Throwing the bottle away in its neurotoxicity effect, Jade’s eyes widened to the methylated spirit bottle in front of him as his vision cleared up in an instant.

“Where am I?” He looked around, confusedly. Jade remembered vividly he would have gone out and now his shirt isn’t even on. “What the hell brought me back?” He asked in knitted eyebrows, casting a curious look upon the 5 inches, red stilettos by the side of his bed.

“W..what?” Jade flinched as he headed the sounds of water showed in the bathroom.

He turned his gaze in the direction and listened carefully. A tiny sardonic chuckle was what he heard. It sounded so much like Chloe’s voice that he was more curious to know. As if she was on call speaking to someone. As silent as air, he moved closer to listen.

“Jade is totally drugged right now. In fact, he’s in cloud nine right now. The idiot got no idea what he’s into yet, darling! I’m so gonna ride on him like a fucking donkey. He wouldn’t remember her name.”

“So where’s she?” Jade heard the other lady asked Chloe over the phone.

“Obviously in hell with his cousin, Ace... Who cares? I’m sure he’d be fucking her all night as well. Too poor, nobody knows. Whenever she’d be out, if not dead. I’d be carrying Jade’s child by then.” She chuckled softly again.

“Come on Koko... How sure are you'd even be pregnant?” The robotic voice sound faintly.

“C’mon dumbass! I’d pretend to be pregnant and adopt a son after 9 months. We’d have gotten married before she even shows up her bitchy face! Trust me!” A loathsome grin appeared on her face, full of deception.

The next turn Chloe took was Jade, standing in front of her in between shock and anger. His eyebrows lowered and pulled close, together at his boiling eyes focused on her in total disbelief.

Tears welled up in Chloe’s eyes as she felt her throat closing up. The phone is her hand dropped immediately in a hot shiver.

“Jad-“ she tried to call his name, but her mouth suddenly went dry and speechless.

“You’re awake?” Confusion struck her hard like thunder in the stormy cloud. Invisible doodling clouded in her eyes.

He stumbles back, his hands clutched the wall in between his room and bathroom.

“Chloe! Chloe Charles!! Is it really you?!” Jade gasped, narrowing her eyes at the half naked she-devil in front of him. 

“I’m so sorry Jade. I it only because of you... Because I love you.” She begged as tears streamed down her eyes that had suddenly gone red. She held him in a tight hug, but he abruptly pushed her away like a piece of trash. Chloe staggered, almost falling to the ground, but she gained her balance in between. The towel wrapped against her chest suddenly pulled out. She grabbed it up immediately, but Jade rushed to his room. His hands scratched his head back to this neck in confusion.

Chloe followed him immediately, throwing herself to his feet.

“I’m sorry... It did all of this because I’m crazy in love with you, Jade! I’m tired of living without you...We’ve been together for long. I can’t watch you drift away from me just because of one random elementary school teacher with no background!” She hissed with so much bile, hatred and anger laced in her shivering voice.

Jade jolted his foot off her in an instant. His hand grabbed her hair aggressively as his breath thickened.

“I never thought you could go this far! I don’t hit ladies, but I already hit you in my mind!

“Hit me, Jade! Do whatever you like, but please... Don’t leave me! Don’t reject me, I’m your fiancee!”

“I’m going to take legal charges against you, Chloe. Wait till I find Ace and Sapphire!” He sputtered.

“If I can’t have you, then she won’t. I can never let you choose her over me, Jade! Never!!” she assured as more that’s washed down her sullen eyes.

Jade took his car keys and dashed out of his compound. Leaving Chloe to wallow in the ocean of tears and heartbreak she was driving in. She quickly wiped off her tears with the edge of her sleeves.

“It’s not over yet, Jade. It’s just the beginning.”

*******

*******

Hope you loved his chapter so far. So sorry for the delay but first, would Jade find Sapphire? Swipe through the next chapter to read.

Don't forget to leave your vote and comment on this chapter. Love you, stay blessed.❤️❤️❤️❤️