06 - Omega problem

The ion cannon exploded into perfect halves sending the Bad Batch tumbling down to the ground. Ringing slowly died down in the mirialan's ears, her head pounded after being tossed like a rag doll. A vision passed her mind that was so vivid. A Duros bounty hunter stood tall over two figures. One with a burning hole in their chest and the other looked like they were in a deep sleep. 

"Ryki wake up!" Echo shook her shoulders. Green eyes burst to life as she began to frantically claw at his hands. "Hey hey! Calm down." Ryki shook her head in dismay "No. Omega...Hunter they.." The pounding came back to her head but she quickly shook it off. "What's wrong with them?" Tech slowly helped her up. "I-I had a vision, I think-I think Omega and Hunter are in trouble." She squeezed her eyes in pain and groaned, "We need to get to them." 

---

"Hunter!" "HUNTER!"     

"Where's Omega?" 

        "GET THE JEDI!"

"He's been shot in the chest plate." 

"The wound doesn't look too deep."

"We need to get him on board!"

Hunter was yanked into the Marauder. "Tech get this ship flying now!" Wrecker demanded while he shot back the Empire's pursuit. The Marauder took flight and they began to manoeuvre through the shoot out. Not even five minutes in the air and the Bad Batch was already taking fire from Crosshair, who was more than determined to ground the Havoc Marauder.

"Hold the ship steady!" Ryki shouted out to the cockpit. "In our current situation that is impossible." Tech retorted. Ryki grumbled as she tried to steady herself and Hunter from falling all over the ship. Nimble fingers quickly worked Hunter's top part of his armour. "This is going to hurt a tiny bit." Ryki pushed a needle into Hunter's neck administering a numbing agent. The Marauder screamed through the sky taking several blaster bolts to the exterior hull. "Are you trying to get us killed? Shoot back Wrecker!" It was hard enough for Ryki to keep up with Tech's and Echo's loop-de-loop flying style and wrapping up and inspecting the Sargent's chest. 

Hunter moaned in pain as the ship jostled again. "Alright, the wound isn't too deep. I just need to wrap your chest and we're done." Ryki told no one in particular. Patting his tattooed check several times, she brought Hunter to a more stable condition, "Sargent, can you hear me?" Hunter squinted his eyes and giddily shook his head, "Yeah. Yeah, I'm alright." 

---

Never had the Marauder been so quiet. Too quiet. 

"Echo, can you get any trace on Omega?" Hunter pestered.  "Negative. We...lost trace" Even Echo could not get a full sentence out without the obvious strain he had in his voice. Omega's kidnap by the bounty hunter Cad Bane had begun to eat at everyone, Hunter especially. They tried to contact Cid but she wasn't much help.  

"Ryki, you said you sensed that Hunter and Omega were in trouble prior to the scene taking place," Tech asked out of nowhere. Suddenly all eyes were on her, she gulped nervously "I did. Why?" He thought for a moment before turning his full attention to her, "Could you focus your Force abilities to sense her?" 

Regretfully she shook her head. This new outburst in the Force was confusing to her just as much the concept of the Force was foreign to anyone who was not Jedi or Sith. "You mean, you can sense danger and force push troopers of platforms but not sense a kid?"

"Wrecker, what do you mean force push?" Hunter perked his head up. 

"Oh yes. We failed to mention that In the stressful events of escaping Bracca, Ryki manifested a force push and managed to push several troopers of the platform." Tech adjusted his glasses, speaking as if he was the professional on the subject. "It is a high possibility that the Empire has already mistaken her abilities as to the Jedi's."