CH-42 The Whole Truth For All

Jiro's POV - 2 Weeks After War
Everyone in our class had visited Izuku including Bakugo who was dragged back to his room as he wasn't fully recovered yet, Todoroki who couldn't speak due to his throat being burnt and Mr Aizawa who was in a wheel chair. I was sitting next to Izuku as he laid on his hospital in his coma with my hand on his cheek, I did get a smile when I realised that he was talking to the vestiges of One for All but it had been so long since that time that I was starting to doubt myself. I lost my smile and was just laying my head on the side of his bed whilst caressing his cheek like I used to when he was asleep but I couldn't sleep, I was singing some of his favourite songs quietly hoping that he would just wake up.

I was looking at his face when I heard the door open, I assumed that it was All Might, Inko or one of my classmates so ignored it and let the do whatever they were here to do but I hold heard a cough which was to tell me that someone was there. I turned around to face whoever had entered only to see a tall man in a suit at the door.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
"Who are you?" He asked which angered me because he ignored my question first but I answered to try and be polite.
"I'm Kyoka Jiro, who are you?" I asked.
"My name is Hisashi. It's nice to meet you" He said. Why do I feel like I've heard that name before.
"Nice to meet you too. Is there something I could help you with?" I asked again.
"Could you tell me what happened?" He asked whilst pointing to Izuku.
"Don't you watch the news?" I questioned.
"I've just arrived in Japan from America so I haven't seen exactly what happened. Besides I doubt the news has the details on Izuku's condition" He explained.
"Right. He has shattered his arms and legs with talk of amputating his right arm, he is also in a coma" I told the man with sadness in my voice.
"Do they know when he'll wake up?" He asked whilst sitting on the chair on the other side of Izuku.
"He should've already woken up but hasn't. Don't worry though I know he'll be fine" I said trying to hold back my tears unsure of my own words.
"What makes you so sure?" He questioned with a hint of sadness.
"He promised me that he wouldn't die. He doesn't always live up to his promises but only breaks them to protect other people so I doubt he would die" I said with tears starting to stream down my face.
"Who is he to you?" He asked.
"You like asking questions don't you" I said causing a giggle to come from both of us.
"Sorry, I just haven't gotten to know him for most of his life and I want to get to know everything. I'm also worried about him and want to know if he'll be okay" He apologised but what he said got me thinking, I looked closer at his face and noticed that he had diamond shaped freckles on his cheeks.
"Who are you?" I asked curiously.
"I told you, I'm Hisashi" He said confused.
"What's your last name?"
"Oh right, I'm his father. Hisashi Midoriya" He said giving me a look of shock. What do I do? Izuku said he didn't want to see his father, but he seems so genuine. I don't know if Izuku would want to see him once he wakes up. Should I send him away or just let him stay? He snapped me out of my thoughts fairly quickly by asking me a question.
"So are you a friend of his?" He asked.
"I guess you could say that" I replied.
"What do you mean by that?"
"Well uhhh... You see... We are kinda... Together..." I whispered the last part as I felt a little uncomfortable telling Izuku's father that I was dating Izuku whilst he was laying in front of us in a coma.
"You're his girlfriend?" He questioned.
"Yep" I replied quickly before laying my head back on the bed.

He continued asking me questions about Izuku's life but I didn't reveal too much as I felt that Izuku might not want to him to know about his life but played it off as a 'Wouldn't you prefer to hear about these things from Izuku himself?'. After a while Izuku flinched slightly and I instantly stood up staring him in the eyes waiting for them to open.
"Izuku, are you awake?" I asked hoping that he would answer but he didn't.

Midoriya's POV - OFA World
I opened my eyes for the first time in what felt like forever, but when I opened them I didn't see any of my classmates or teachers but saw all of the predecessors sitting down on chairs in a half circle. Only two of them weren't in their seats as they were facing the wall, I didn't know why but couldn't speak so I couldn't ask.
"Hey kid, before you wake up we've gotta talk" Banjo said as he looked at me. I looked around to see all of the predecessors staring at me, I nodded and waited to see what they would say.
"Sorry to force this on you in such times" The first apologised.
"This too is destiny" The fourth said.
"Nah, just a matter of timing" Banjo said to the fourth. All of the predecessors are with me in a dream, but it's different this time. They aren't fading away and they are all here talking to me. Has One for All evolved allowing me to communicate with them more easily.