SEVEN

(Good Morning Cuddles)**************

**************

Diana woke up to the feeling of being in an unfamiliar place. She opened her eyes slowly and remembered she was in John Bs house. She realized she was on the couch with a blanket carefully wrapped around her body but she had no recollection of falling asleep there. Her mind thought of JJ moving her from the rooftop onto the couch making her heart flutter. It seemed strange to her that JJ could show any form of kindness like that. She would have assumed he would have left her on the roof or something.

She pushed her tired body off of the couch as she ran a hand through her tangled hair. She was still in JJs flannel from the previous night. She walked into the kitchen causing her eyes to land on all of the dirty dishes in the sink. She could tell JJ lived here without adult supervision. A scream came from behind her causing her heart to stop. Her eyes landed on Pope holding a plate of pancakes.

"You scared the crap out of me... you didn't make a single noise... I just had a heart attack." Pope says as he takes a deep breath.

"Sorry... I didn't know anyone else was here." Diana replies softly.

"I'm used to the guys stomping like elephants when they walk so I always know where they are." Pope says as he sits down at the table.

Diana eyed his pancakes as she felt her stomach growl. She couldn't remember the last time she had eaten a full meal.

"You want some?" Pope stutters as he sees her eyeing his food.

Without even replying she grabbed a pancake off his plate and shoved it into her mouth.

"Jesus women... do your parents not feed you?" Pope asks her in amazement.

"Nope they don't." Diana replies playfully with her mouth full of pancake.

A laugh leaves Popes mouth as he shakes his head.

"Where's JJ?" Diana asks him curiously.

"Probably sleeping... don't even bother trying to wake him up... it's impossible... you could put his bed behind a jet engine and he would still be snoring like a little baby." Pope says jokingly.

Diana laughs as she looks over at him. She knew Pope was cool but she never really talked to him.

"Do you need anything? Like new clothes... a toothbrush?" Pope asks her curiously.

Diana nods and Pope frantically gets up and sprints to the bathroom.

"You don't have to do all this for me." Diana says as she chuckles at him.