TWENTY NINE

(Math Class)*************

(Math Class)
*************

(WARNING ⚠️ SMUT)

"Did you fail the bio quiz... or was it just me?" Kie asks Diana curiously.

The two girls walk towards their next class together as they pass by other students in the hallway.

"I don't think I actually took it... or any bio test this year....so sure... we can both say we failed it." Diana says back playfully as she starts laughing.

Before Kie can get in another word Diana feels a firm hand grab her arm. She is yanked out of the hallway and into a random classroom.

"Jesus Christ." Diana huffs as her eyes land on JJ.

His hair was extremely messy and he looked very frustrated.

"I need you." JJ says breathlessly.

"It's been forty five minutes... I think you're fine." Diana snaps back at him.

"You drive me crazy you know that.. I couldn't even focus in class.. I couldn't stop thinking about you." JJ says in a low tone.

"Like you ever pay attention in class." Diana teases him.

JJ rolls his eyes at her as she leaned back against the closest desk in the classroom. JJs eyes trailed up and down her body as he nervously chuckled under his breath. He hated how much he wanted her in that moment.

"You need something... or are you just gonna yank me into random classrooms to talk to me?" Diana asks him sharply.

JJ smirks as he takes a step closer to her. Diana tries to take a step backwards away from him but the desk was blocking her path. She felt her breath get caught in her throat as JJ placed his hands on her waist.

"Don't act like you weren't thinking about me." JJ says seductively.

"I actually don't recall thinking of you... you're the one who always needs me." Diana taunts him.

JJs smirk only gets bigger as he places a hand on her thigh. Diana's jaw tightens as she bites down on her tongue. His fingers get dangerously close to her pussey as he watches her face waiting for her reaction. He can see her tense up as he brushes his fingers against her pussey through her shorts.

"You definitely don't want me... your pussey must be dripping for some other reason." JJ teases her.

Diana can't respond as he starts touching her through her shorts.