0.3

They spent the next day in bed and only got up for room service at lunch.

"Hads," he mused his warm fingertips grazing her skin.

"Yeah?" She faced him, her fingers skimming through his little beard.

"I love you,"

"I love you more," she chuckled, his statement was so out of the blue that it made her laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He smiled along her laughter being contagious.

"You're so random,"

He shrugs, pressing his lips to her neck softly. She lies there motionless letting him have his moment to please her before she flips them around.

"For a man whose favourite position is missionary, you don't have much dominance," she chuckled.

"No, I prefer to hand the reins to my wife when we're in bed," he grins.

"Oh what I'd give to put that on your Reddit," she singsongs playfully.

"Allow me,"

She laughs running her cold fingertips from his chin down to his waistline stopping where she knew he wanted her most.

She ran her finger along his abdomen, tapped his chest once before getting up, leaving a very flustered JJ in bed to deal with his now very hard and aching situation.

"Hads!" He whined loudly.

"I'm ordering room service, hush." She scolded him playfully knowing damn well the situation she had caused him.

He rolled his eyes but didn't take her words to heart. It was all part of the fun, they may be married but they're still young.

After he had sorted out his problem, he saw that their little deck was set up with numerous different types of food.

"You're off your diet now, so you can eat, right?" She raised her brow at him.

"I love you!" He cheered rushing to devour the foods set up on the deck table.

She laughed and sat down. They had gotten the suite that was hidden below deck so nobody could see the two of them sitting in their robes looking out at the horizon.

~~~

"We're filming today!" Hadiyeh drew the curtains of their new apartment.

"And im trying to sleep," JJ groaned in response burying his head deeper into the pillows.

"So was I until Josh called, if I can't sleep neither can you," she threw a pillow at his head.

"Fuck off," he swore at her and she moved to get changed.

"So you're too tired to get up but you'll stare at me getting changed?" She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"How-"

"Mirrors darling, you got caught, now get up, lazy ass,"

He huffed but threw the covers off pulling on his robe lazily walking sluggishly to the bathroom.

As they were in the uber, Hadiyehs phone rang and she picked it up, a face time from her sister.

"Long time no see habibti," Hadiyeh spoke Arabic to her Saeedeh.

"I think im in love," her little sister announced in English.

"What?!" Hadiyeh and JJ gaped at Saeedeh.

"With who?" JJ is the first to collect himself, "with that Adam guy?"

"No, you know this person," Saeedeh hinted.

"Don't play games, who is it?"

She was ready to commit bloody murder, Saeedeh was too young to be in love, she had only started uni for goodness sake!

"He's your best friend."

"Who?!"

Hadiyeh heard the driver wince at their screaming making a mental note to tip him before she got off.

"Tobi," she whispered so quietly that Hadiyeh doubted she heard it right.

"Ay!! Man like Tobi!" JJ cheered, praising his friend.

"I'll call you later," Hadiyeh hung her phone up, turning her phone off.

"Man like Tobi, who would have thought your sister and Tobi?!"

"Im going to kill him," she muttered under her breath.

"Why? He hasn't broken the law, he's fell in love."

"No, she's fell in love and Tobi probably hasn't," she shook her head, "he's twenty-seven and she's only 20."

"But me and you got some madness age gap, too."

"Im literally twenty-three and you're twenty-seven, she's three years younger than me!"

"Oh wow, Tobi's done a madness."

That week they filmed Sidemen against 10-year-olds and needless to say it was horrific. Hadiyeh had been nominated teacher and had been subconsciously picking on Tobi. She hadn't even realised when the little ginger kid was laughing so loudly that it made Hadiyeh cringe.

"Miss Ezra!" Ethan smirked when she turned to him.

"Hm?"

"I think that you look very pretty in your dress!"

"Compliments will not get you a job in the future Mr Payne but it will get you an A star in my classroom," Hadiyeh said stiffly a hint of laughter in her voice.

"Ayo, then I should graduate!" JJ rises from his seat, "you're my wife!"

"Mr Olatunji if you do not sit down, I'll send you to the quiet corner!"

"We don't have a quiet corner in primary!" One of the little kids squeak.

God give her patience, if this was how her children are going to act she simply refuses to have kids. Ever.

"Yes you are right, Jide, if I hear another peep out of you you're getting kicked out." She continued for the sake of the video.

"But- but- that's not fair miss!" JJ complained

"Sit your bum down right this instant snd keep your mouth zipped!" She scolded.

"Ooohhhh!" Both groups emphasise her words.

"Mr Barn and Mr Payne you gave been rewarded an extra point," she brings the class to a silence.

"Well Miss Ezra I think your scarf is very pretty," one of the little girls from her left compliments.

"And an extra two points for the children!" Hadiyeh announces as the lads on her right deflate.

~~~

The video comes to an end, and Hadiyeh pulls Tobi to the side.

"What's going on between you and Saeedeh?"

Written: 26/08/2021

Published: 01/09/2021

(A/N: double update bc I'm really bored)