0.1

The boys toppled over their friend as soon as the announcement was made, each excitedly wanting to offer their congratulations.

Between all the scents of men, JJ couldn't find her scent. One that only she wore with dignity and satisfaction.

As soon as the boys had all pulled apart, his eyes turned to search the audience for her, but he didn't have to look for long. Right in front of him, she stood with raised brows and a satisfactory smirk on her face.

He almost tripped over his feet wanting to get to her, his arms hoisted her up into his clasp, hugging her tightly, never wanting to let go.

She yelped in surprise but neither less, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm so proud of you," she whispered into his ear.

"I love you," he grinned happiness dripping from every word and movement.

"I love you more," she kissed his cheek.

Their moment was cut short with the screaming of the paparazzi and their stupid flashing cameras. Both had been unaware of the hassle around them until she pulled away, not wanting to steal his spotlight. He had worked hard to end up where he is, so it's only fair for him to bathe in the glory of his win.

That night they partied their hearts out in celebration of JJ's win.

At the end of the night, the boys were singing off-key to JJ's new song. He was resting his head on Hadiyeh's shoulder

They had excluded themselves from the group sitting at the back of the van, after their little exchange inside the staple centre ring, they hadn't spoken a word to each other.

During the time that the boys had been drinking and having fun Hadiyeh had only stood with Tobi at the bar drinking mango juice, admiring her husband's happiness from afar. She hadn't spoken a word of acknowledgement to him, both of them knowing that his praise would be waiting for him in their hotel room, behind closed doors.

He kissed her cheek snuggling into her side. The drinking had exhausted him and he had cuddled into Hadiyehs shoulder seeking her comforting aroma.

"I'm so proud of you, you did so well tonight,"

"I know," he murmured.

She kissed him lightly letting it linger for a minute, as she rested her head against his bandana.

"I love you," he whispered

"I love you so much more."

"never." he laughed.

she shook her head chuckling.

~~~

That day they had woken up in the afternoon, last nights rendezvous having taken a toll on both of them.

"Good morning," she kissed his bare shoulder making sure to press lightly on his hickey. A hiss escaping from his lips, his body was exhausted, from last nights fight to the partying to their bedroom events. His body was weary and weak.

"Good morning," he groaned. He had woken up with a very hard and painful hard-on and seeing her body next to him did nothing to help his situation.

Hadiyeh had pretended not to notice his hard-on pressing against her thigh. Instead, she snatched her robe from the side of the bed, getting out of bed, swerving past their discarded clothes from last night.

"Hads, I got a problem," JJ mumbled as she got out of bed.

"I know you do," she chuckled, "but your breath stinks,"

He threw his head back in laughter picking up his Versace robe from the side of the bed, getting up to join her. They spent their morning going for another round of pleasure.

When Hadiyeh had fallen next to JJ lanting heavily she turned on her phone.

KSI REVEALS GIRLFRIEND!

Last night neither of them thought about the press. They were fucked. Completely.

It hadn't taken long for the media to catch on. Hadiyeh's messages and comments were filled with so much hate.

She rolled her eyes with a long sigh.

"What's wrong?" JJ wondered resting his head between her shoulder and neck.

"Here," she hands him her phone.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he groans. This was not how things were meant to go. Their relationship was meant to be kept a secret until they had kids or something!

"Were so fucked," she laughed at the irony.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Two YouTubers who spend their entire lives posting about their life are now sad that the public knows about their relationship," she laughs, he lolls his head back his laughter filling the room.

"Can't wait for this week's Reddit video," JJ rolls his eyes already imagining the crazy comments and memes that his fandom is going to make about him.

"Never mind that we're doing a shopping video this week that means we'll be going out and we'll be seeing fans!" Hadiyeh sighs, thinking about that and their flight to London this evening.

"There's nothing we can do anyway," he shrugs, putting her phone on the bedside table next to him and wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her in closer, "round three?"

"You're going to see stars if we go for round three," she chuckles

"I'd see the entire galaxy for you,"

"You should have become an astronaut then," she rolls her eyes playfully

He doesn't comment and begins kissing her neck wanting to leave a mark on what was his. Now that the world knows, they had nothing to hide, not that they did much hiding in the first place anyway.

She feels her skin bruise and not a moment later JJ is flipped on his back Hadiyeh straddling his waist, her nails braizing his already bruised torso and neck making his spine shiver at her harsh touch, his body aching for more than just her fingertips.

Written: 24/08/2021
Published: 31/08/2021

(A/N: A smutty few chapters are going to follow, so bear with me)