2.7

GRACEY opened the door to Talia and Freya storming into her apartment. 

"You've ruined Hadiyeh and JJ's relationship and we want to know why." Talia crossed her arms against her chest as she stood in the doorway. 

"Ask JJ, he knows why." The blond-haired bitch scowled at the two girls standing in her apartment. 

"Don't worry, we're going to his house next." Freya looked down at GRACEY, a scowl on her face. Freya was by far the more intimidating out of the two, all she had to do was raise her eyebrow and GRACEY began spluttering. 

"His family, JJ's mom came to me and said she'd pay me if I kissed her son in front of the studio, she had told Deji to wait outside the studio and to take pictures of us snogging," 

"How much?" 

"Enough for me not to work another day in my life." She spat. 

"Why?"

"I don't know? She just said that she wants for their marriage to fall apart, and it did," She smirked as though she was proud of the mess she had made.

"Why did you do it?"

"The money and that I thought she was a bitch, she doesn't deserve JJ," 

Freya had to physically hold Talia back from reaching to pull out GRACEY's hair. 

"You're the bitch! She's not the one messing with other people's marriage!" Talia swore at GRACEY who only smirked in response.

"Now if you're done defending your shitty friend, get out of my house," 

"Don't worry we don't want to stay in your shitty dog kennel anyway." Freya spat at her before pulling along Talia as they stormed out of the door.

"I hope you fucking-"

Freya slams the door shut before she can finish. 

"Hold your tongue." 

"So that she can go around snogging other peoples husbands?" Talia raged, she was furious. 

"No, so that when we're in court, your words won't be used against you." Freya pulled out her phone that had been recording every word that had come out of GRACEY's mouth. 

~~~

The next morning Hadiyeh had ordered room service for herself and her daughter when her hotel phone rang. 

"Yes?"

"Mrs Ezra there are a group of people waiting to come up, Miss Nightingale, Miss Mar and Miss Ezra?"

"Yes, it's fine," Hadiyeh agreed before hanging up the phone and continuing to eat the food that the butlers had bought, whilst Jannah sat in her cot enjoying the bottle in her hands. 

"Hads we have news!" Talia burst into the room. 

"What, JJ was caught snogging Anne-Marie?" She rolled her eyes.

"No." Freya shook her head, "Someone had paid Gracey to kiss JJ."

"What!?" Hadiyeh's eyes bulged out of their sockets. How had they found this out? She wasn't surprised over the fact that someone had paid Gracey, she already knew.

"Yeah and then he said that she forced him," Saeedeh added. 

"How do you know that?" Hadiyeh turned to her sister.

"Tobi, Simon and I went to talk to JJ," Saeedeh replied.

"Talia and I went to talk to Gracey," Freya answered.

"Are you not surprised?" Saeedeh turned to Hadiyeh who was had fell to the bed, the food in her stomach turning sour.

"Hads?" 

"I know, I know it was his mom who paid for her to snog JJ outside the studio." She laughed at the irony that her mother in law had wanted her son's relationship to fall apart. JJ's own mother wanted to see her son in torture, not knowing that he was going to be the most hurt in the situation that she had caused.

"How?"

"You're forgetting that my lawyer is one of the best in England." She mused a smirk on her face. The thing that made people admire Hadiyeh was that no matter what was going on in her heart she always managed to put on a confident and cocky front. She was always a strong believer in faking it till you make it. A valuable lesson taught to her by her father.

"So you knew all along?" Freya stared at Hadiyeh in awe.

"I found out two weeks ago." She spoke as though it was nothing, whilst she picked up Jannah from the cot that she was in, the little child giggling at the pink frizzy hairs falling into her face. Hadiyeh had realised that Jannah had taken a liking to Hadiyeh's hair and enjoyed playing with the strands of hair.

"You didn't tell us?!" Talia turned to Hadiyeh hurt, they had gone through all of this effort to do something about Hadiyeh and JJ's relationship when Hadiyeh already knew.

"There wasn't a point, it wouldn't have changed anything." She chuckled, matching Jannah's energy who was giggling happily as her hands gripped Hadiyeh's hair. "Mama!" 

"Well, at least now you know that he doesn't actually like her." Talia pointed out.

"Hiding the fact that he snogged another woman would make me think that he enjoyed the kiss very much and would have liked to continue a relationship with her behind my back." She spoke monotone turning to her friends. She wasn't in the mood to argue.

"So is that how you want to think?"

"It isn't your point to prove me right or wrong, what's done is done, my lawyer's arranged for JJ and I to meet up soon anyway." 

"When?"

"I don't know, in a month or something?" Hadiyeh rolled her eyes. 

Written: 19/09/2021

published: 20/09/2021