0.6

After Hadiyeh's make-up launch it was announced that the country was going into lockdown. 

A new disease called COVID had struck and everyone was forced into their homes under the lockdown rules and regulations. The first few weeks were entertaining. It was a nice excuse to stay at home and do nothing but make love all throughout the day and night. Then they had become restless. Besides filming videos Hadiyeh and JJ had nothing to do together, they had busied themselves with working on their own brands, Hadiyeh was working on her clothing brand and JJ was working on his music.

That night Hadiyeh and JJ lay down on their bed, JJ was on his phone and Hadiyeh was streaming on her laptop.

Hadiyehs messages were flooded with are you and JJ together?

She paid them no mind and continued giving her life update on twitch stream.

She had noticed JJ's hand creeping up her thigh and quickly brought the stream to an end.

"You play like that?" She mused letting his hand go past her black lace lingerie.

"Like what?" He smirked.

"I would expect better from you," she chuckled pulling her scarf off only to wrap it around his hands tying them to the bed.

"I didn't know we had expectations?"

"You might not, but I definitely do." She whispered her words laced with mischief.

"Fuck," he groaned as her cold fingertips ran up his thighs. She smirked as he withered restlessly under her touch.

Her fingers made patterns around his waistline. After a month in quarantine JJ had given up on wearing any clothes around the house, he would walk around in his underwear and Versace robe. Hadiyeh wasn't going to complain though, she appreciated the view very much.

Their moment was cut short when Hadiyeh's phone rang. JJ deflated at the noise of her ringtone, he knew that now he'd be left with blue balls until her phone call is over.

Hadiyeh on the other hand quite enjoyed seeing him bothered and flustered. Something about a cocky man weakening under your touch was a big ego boost.

"Yeah, well be over in a few," Hadiyeh finished her conversation hanging up the phone.

She pressed a light kiss to JJ's lips before undoing his hands.

"Who was it?" He rolled his eyes. JJ had a good mind to punch whoever it was that had interrupted their moment.

"Simon, we're going to be filming a video for his channel, well, I am," she shrugged.

"A video of what?"

"One-word interview with the girls," she chuckled. Hadiyeh and JJ were now official, they still tried to keep things low key but with their picture stuck on The Guardians front page, there wasn't much to hide.

"Hads?"

"Hm?"

"Why don't you want people to know?"

"Open my Instagram and I'm sure you'll know why," she chuckled. She didn't care for other peoples comments but she was still human and words were hurtful.

"Oh," he nodded pulling her into his arms for a hug. Sometimes she really did prefer submissive JJ compared to all of his other personalities.

She laughed lightly and kissed his cheek. "Come on, we have a video to film."

~~~

"Welcome to another one-word interview, today I am joined by four very special guests!" Simon had done his introduction very enthusiastically as Hadiyeh and Talia were giggling on the couch.