2.1

That morning Hadiyeh had slept until noon, she had handover the responsibility of her guests to señora Lola whilst she and JJ pursued more entertaining activities in bed. She and JJ left their room later in the morning around noon, where they met the boys at the breakfast table.

"good morning lads," she greeted them as she moved to sit at the table opposite JJ.

"so what have you got planned for today?" Josh asked with a raised brow. He was adamant still that he is a better video planner than Hadiyeh. She had wanted to answer when her phone began ringing. She picked up the call and was immediately met with Ethan's hoarse voice yelling at her.

"What? At least you had fun last night!" She excused herself.

"Do you know the stuff you made me see?! My eyes are scarred!" Simon swore at her, referring to the entertainment options she had left for them last night.

"No, but lads in all honesty you got to admit that you had fun," Harry interrupts because seeing the footage that they had put into the group last night that things had been well for that group.

"Yeah you looked like you we're having bear fun!" Josh adds.

"Shut up, you!" Ethan pointed his finger at the camera, "The one time you're not planning this you end up on the good team, how is that fair?!"

"It was the random wheel," Hadiyeh says truthfully, "But now you can open your next envelope." She hung up the phone not wanting to hear their response.

Their next envelope led them to the beach.

"Does that mean we can open ours?" Josh asked twirling the envelope in his hands.

"No, after breakfast, there is yoga and masseurs waiting for you outside," She chuckled.

"Then where are you going?" JJ asked his head resting on her shoulder as he chewed on the pancakes in front of him.

"Out, we're here for a week, and there is still a budget to spend," She chuckled, kissing his head lightly. He smiled at the gesture, any time that he spent around Hadiyeh made him feel so lucky and fortunate, he wouldn't want to spend the rest of his life with anyone else besides her.

"We're so fucking blessed you lot, I beg that Hads organises the next trip," Tobi grins.

"Agreed," Harry adds on.

"All right lads," Josh puts his hand to his chest acting offended.

"Freya said you're much better to have around when you're not freaking out over things," Hadiyeh smiled, sipping on the orange juice in front of her. Freya had called Hadiyeh before the trip to thank Hadiyeh for taking on planning this video because recently Josh had been freaking out over his workload and had been very irritable, but after Hadiyeh had taken on the duty of this weeks video he had realised that he was working an unhealthy amount and had spent more time with Freya and his friends.

After breakfast, the boys were taken out to have a yoga session outside and Hadiyeh had gone to the pier to see if she could find Callux and Calfreezy. She had received a text from Freezy saying that Callux had lost his phone. So she had one of the staff get a new phone, earlier this morning.

"Hey boys!" Hadiyeh put on a very high pitch blowing them a kiss a playful gesture, it had its benefits being the only girl in their friendship group, they cheered seeing her.

"After you've had your breakfast, we're going to the yacht,"

"You paid for a yacht?" Callux awes at her in disbelief, by now their friends had realised that Hadiyeh had a thing for celebrating on boats, and shared a love for the ocean and water in general.