4.3

"Mum?" JJ had called his mum for the first time in almost five months.

"Yes?"

"Did you know I was infertile?"

"Yes, when you were born the doctors had told us that you'll never be able to have children."

"Then why were you so adamant that Hadiyeh was infertile."

"Because I didn't want to hurt you, I didn't want to break the fact to you that you were infertile,"

"Oh."

He ended the call, not even bothering to bid his mother goodbye.

From the clinique he had gone on a walk to clear his mind, he had always wanted children and was blessed to have Jannah, but it truly broke his heart knowing he'd never be able to have children who share the same DNA build as him.

mi reina 👑

Hadiyeh was blowing up his phone yet he paid her no mind, he walked alongside the streets of London his hood up and Raybans' on needed to clear his thoughts and figure out what he was feeling. A technique Hadiyeh had taught him, firstly he had to understand what he was feeling before he went raging.

"KSI! KSI!"

JJ turned to the man calling his name with a forced and strained smile. The last thing he needed was to get recognised right now.

"Yeah, man?" JJ turned to the man, he knew that without his fans he wouldn't be where he is now, but he god wasn't it a blessing being anonymous sometimes.

"Could I get a picture?"

"Sure." JJ's voice sounded so strained and fake that he grimaced. He smiled as the guy snapped a picture of him.

"You know your girl is such a terrorist, she needs to pack her stuff and leave this country, we don't need them dirty Muslims here taking our jobs."

"What?" JJ couldn't give a chit less about the guy's words, he was too far gone in his mind to give a fuck about what other people had to stay.

"You heard me."

"Whatever, bro, cool talking to you." JJ gave the man another fake smile before pulling his hood up further and walking away. He didn't look at where he was going but somehow he found himself in the gym. The gym was empty and bare, it was five in the evening and everyone had gone home, each of them having their regular lives to attend to. JJ silently picked up his boxing gloves and began to box, forgetting to even bandage up his knuckles. He needed to sort things out and he couldn't do that with his thoughts running a hundred miles per hour, he needed t slow things down and to him, the only way he could do that was to relish his feelings onto the boxing bag in front of him.

Hadiyeh on the other hand had gone home and fell asleep, Jannah was whining for a nap and Hadiyeh couldn't have agreed more. Sleeping on her problems like she'd solve them in her dreams. When she woke up she received a text from Viddal. 

Riley (boxing) 🥊

Ezra, your husband is beating himself up in the gym and I can't go see what's wrong bc I'm busy rn. What's wrong with him?

Attached: Video

The video that Viddal had attached was of the CCTV cameras, it was of JJ beating the shit out of a punching bag in the gym. 

~~~

"Hey." Hadiyeh stood quietly at the doors of the gym, giving JJ a small smile, it being the only reassurance she could offer him. 

He was sat in the corner of the gym, his head leaned back against the wall, the cool tiles feeling cold on his hot and feverish body. He had shut his eyes and thought about the fact that maybe not having a child wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. He was already blessed with the presence of Jannah in his life and he doubted he'd want any more children, especially now. Hearing Hadiyeh's voice had knocked him out of his thoughts bringing him back into the harsh reality of life. He was still sat there with his gloves on and hot clothes, his sweaty body begging for a cold shower. 

"Hey." He grunted, his eyes meeting hers, offering her a small smile in return for the one she had given him.

"You know, I always thought about children, and the more I thought about it, the more I hated the idea." Hadiyeh chuckled walking through the room as though she was light as a feather, she wasn't the type of woman to simply walk, she would either strut when making an impression or levitate because she truly was too good to be put on this planet. 

"Why?"

"Don't get me wrong I'm thankful for Jannah but I always hated the thought of pregnancies." She sighed, sitting next to him, taking his gloved hand into her own, her nimble fingers untying the laces of the gloves, "Because all pregnant women ever did was complain and eat."

JJ laughed loudly at her statement, she had said it in such a deadpan manner that you would have thought she was reciting facts. She wasn't wrong. Her sister had a clinic and she had often seen how these pregnant women act and she was immensely put off becoming pregnant.

Hadiyeh smiled, seeing JJ's mood uplifted, her smile was quickly turned into a frown when she removed his gloved, pulling them off his hands. She gasped at the sight.

His knuckles were bloody and bruised, he winced because he knew what was coming next.

"JJ!"

"It's not like that." JJ jumped to defend himself.

She sighed and picked up his other hand as he reluctantly allowed her. She ripped off his other glove to see the same, his knuckles wounded and beaten.

She didn't say anything, instead, she got up, taking his hand with her, pulling him along to the locker room.

"Sit." She demanded and he obliged, planting himself onto the bench.

She pulled the first aid kit from one of the upper head lockers and began bandaging his cuts, as he winced and flinched at the liquid she poked onto his cuts. Just as she was done, she pressed a small kiss to his bandaged knuckle.

"Why do you do this yourself?" Her question was rhetorical, yet her tone was soft and comforting.

He shrugged, grunting something inaudible. "Sorry."

"Don't do this to yourself again, please?" Her voice was fragile as though she would break down into tears as she begged him to promise her, "I don't think I have it in me to not see you like that again."

"I won't." He shook his head, settling the promise between himself and Hadiyeh, "Not again, anyway."

"Good." She smiled, her minty breath fanning over his hand, without even realising, JJ put his forefinger and thumb against her chin, tilting her face higher, their gazes locking. 

"Thank you." He closed the distance between them, their lips meeting in a long passionate kiss. He kissed her gently. Everything went slowly so he could follow her temper, and search into her copper eyes. When they joined, her scent was brave and strong and certain. JJ took it into himself, breathing her breath, feeling what she felt. He'd never known anything this right. He'd never known anyone this perfect.

"I love you." He whispered as they pulled away, both lightly out of breath. 

"I love you so much more." She smiled her thumb running over his lips

They would love each other forever and always.

Written: 02/10/2021

Published: 02/10/2021

(A/N: This has been one of the best journeys I have been on, without the support of you, I don't think I would have made it this far, this is the end of Our Memories Together 2. I thought I should turn this book into a trilogy, i don't know though, leave a comment if you'd want to see a sequel, I've already got plans <333 Lena-Rose signing out.)