Chapter43:DAY-290

19/03/18

MONDAY

NOAH

I get to school early with Harry. It's the final day of the exam and officially the end of 11th grade. After meeting our group for a little chit chat we walk into our respective exam halls. Harry and I walk into the same class and settle down in our seats.

Once the first bell rings, Ma'am distributes the English question paper. Before writing down I glance down at the whole question paper and sigh. I hope I can do well!

After nearly two hours I finish the paper. I glance around at my mates to see them still writing. What is so much to write about? I look at Harry, he was staring out the window. I smile. I know he will finish before me. When the final bell ring, I hand my paper and walk out.

********

We meet everyone outside the exam hall. "Guys, finally it's over!" Serah squeals.

"Finally!" Harry yells.

"Guys, don't you think we have to celebrate the final day?" Alex asks, cheering up everyone's mood.

"Definitely!" I quickly respond.

"What are we going to do then?" Jana asks.

"Can we go to the mall?" Lyra asks, glancing between all of us.

"What to do there?" Harry asks, sounds unimpressed.

"Um..." Lyra pauses to think. "What about the mall scavenger hunt, then?" Lyra asks excitedly.

"Perfect!" I agree and so does everyone.

**********

We reach the City mall within five minutes of the driving. After parking the car, we get into the mall. "So let's divide into groups for the scavenger hunt," Serah says.

"Girls versus boys?" Jana suggests, looking for our response

"So it will be four boys and two girls," Harry grins, looking at Serah, mockingly.

Serah rolls her eyes at him in annoyance. "Bad joke, Harry," she smirks as she hits him on his shoulder.

"Guys, make the team," I say impatiently.

"What about me, Alex and..." Serah trails off, thinking about whom to choose.

"Me!" Harry replies immediately.

"We are not going to be in the same group Harry!" Serah gives him a weak smile. "We choose Lyra," she announces. Nodding, Lyra stands next to her and Jana next to me. Both groups stand facing each other, ready to compete.

Harry snaps his fingers at Serah. "Serah, your team will lose," he challenges.

"Let's see!" Serah smirks.

"All set, guys!" Lyra claps.

Both teams take up the scavenger hunt sheet ready to play. "Any rules?" Jana asks, looking at the paper.

"Both team members should be back here exactly after..." Serah glances at her watch. "One hour and... you can do as much task as possible," she explains.

"All set go!" Alex says and the two groups run apart.

MALL SCAVENGER HUNT

THINGS TO SNAP A PHOTO OR VIDEO

POINTS

A team member on a kid ride