Chapter48:DAY-350

20/05/19

MONDAY

JANA

I slouch on the couch, my eyes fixed on the T.V screen. I try to focus on the movie that's been playing for the past hour, but my mind is too preoccupied. All I could think was about Ryan, me, and Noah.

"Jana!" I jump up, looking at my mom walking over to me. I sit up straight, looking at her in confusion. Why she is yelling? "Your phone is ringing," she points out to my phone on the table.

"Oh," I murmur. Where was I? I turn down the volume of T.V, but by the time I reach for my phone, it stops ringing.

Mom locks eyes with me. I can tell she's worried about me. "Are you okay?" She asks with worry in her voice. I shake my head. "You wanna talk about it?"

I let out a sigh and shrug, "It's just a little fight with Ryan."

I hear her sigh quietly before pulling me into a mommy soft hug. "Fight happens in every relationship. Just talk. Everything will be alright." I hum into her shoulder. "Don't stress on it too much, yeah? It's a part of life." Mom gives me the mommy advice.

She let go of m and sits right next to me on the couch. I check the call history to see it was Serah who called me. I dial her number and lean back into the couch, waiting for her to answer. "Hey, Jana!"

"Hey, why'd you call?" I ask, leaning on mom's shoulder.

"Jenny wants all of us to spend this night at the amusement park. So..." She trails off, knowing I won't agree to come.

"Serah, you know right. I'm not in a mood to hang out," I admit. "Things aren't still right between me and Ryan."

"I know, but everyone wants you to be there," she convinces. I can practically see her pouting.

"Serah..."

"How long are you planning to sit all moody?" I stay quiet. Well... that's a question I don't have an answer.

"You should go, Jana," Mom whispers to me. "Go have fun."

Ugh... Mom is right. I shouldn't stress too much about him. I should probably go and have fun.

"Fineeeee! I stretch out the e. Mom gives me an encouraging smile.

I hear Serah squeal through the phone. "We will be there in the evening!" With that, she hangs up.

**********

Serah drives us to the amusement park. After fifteen minutes, we finally arrive at the park. I get out of the car and take a look at the amusement park. After sometime of walking, I see Harry waving at us from the distance. I quickly notice Noah, Alex, and Zyan closely behind him. Why are they here? "Isn't this girl's day out?" I ask curiously.

"Nope," Sandy replies while shaking her head. "This is one among Jenny's and Noah's together let's list."

"Then why are we here?" I turn to face Jenny.

"It wouldn't be that fun without you all," Jenny replies with a genuine smile.

"Hey, boys!" Jenny greets as soon as we get together. "Jana, long time no see! How are you?" Harry asks while he holding Juliet's hand.

I weakly smile, "I'm good."

I look at Noah, hoping he will say something, but all he does is just smile. I really thought he would be there for me, especially on the night of the concert... even though I told him I'm okay. I'm just a friend, after all.