Chapter9:DAY-29

02/7/2018

MONDAY

NOAH

"This is that tree" I pointed out our special tree to Jana, where Jenny has written JENNY ♡ NOAH, where she first confessed her love to me. Jana stood there for a while looking at the carving and then we both sat down under that tree to tell her my love story.

"So what happened after that?" Jana asked curiously about what happened after the last page of that book.

"We didn't have a happy ending as in the book" I paused as I thought about how badly it ended, which I never expected to happen.

"We were in a good relationship and like every other relationship we had silly fights too, which we solved within minutes, but the last one didn't end like that, that made us apart forever. It began with a secret crush on each other and then to an unbreakable relationship. It was like a dream, so good as like in that book till that day. We used to hang out all the time, just us, in our world, Serah and Harry were also very happy for us. It's the first time I'm being in love and I just loved to be like that forever until that day she broke my heart".

"On that day I just went to the sports room to take something and Jenny was already there with Alex, once she saw me she started kissing Alex, very passionately. I was frozen for a moment and I couldn't believe what was happening in front of my eyes is not a dream. And when I realized its reality, I shouted at her, then she faced me, but she was crying very deeply, her eyes were so reddish, but I couldn't stand there any longer so I left immediately and that's the last time I saw her" I wish if I could see her once again, at least once.

"I was so angry at her and I had the right to be, but maybe I should have just stayed and asked her why she did this to me and mostly why she was crying, I have never seen her cry, she was so bold, she was my girl after all. If she was happy with Alex she could have just told me, but I know that was not the thing, I know her very well, she wanted us to be together forever and she will never do this to me, but she made me hate her with that incident"

"I didn't go to school for a few days as I don't know how I will react to both of them and when I went back, I came to know that she left the school and later I got to know that Jenny along with the family left the town. I tried to contact her as much as can, but I couldn't, I still don't know where she is. Later, Serah told me that she got to know that Alex had a crush on Jenny and had even proposed her even before our relationship, but that has nothing to do with the kiss as we were in a relationship. And I don't know why she did this to me, to break my heart, and made me hate her"

"Later, Serah gave me this book, which Jenny wanted me to keep as good old memories, I didn't even open it at that time, I guess it's because I didn't want to think about her, about all those moments. But when I went through the book after a long time, I felt like she wanted to be with me forever, but still, I don't know why she wanted to end it in that way. She didn't even try to contact me, not even once. I doubt if she even remembers me "

"My relationship with Alex got much worse after that incident" I concluded.

"Maybe she is not the one for you," Jana said.

Is she the one for me? I never asked it myself.

"She is not the one for me" I don't know why I said so, I love Jenny even now, but not like how I loved her before, because now I know that she is not the one for me. She was never! I don't know why I took so long to realize this.

JANA

"She is not the one for me," he said and then continued, "And you know why I'm late to school every day?"