𝓜𝓻. 𝓚𝓲𝓶

It's been days since they've last met.

Jimin is chewing on his nails, not caring about how short they are now. He never thought he'd see the day where he's missing someone, but he misses her. He's gone to the same club to try and find her, but nothing. Is it worth trying to find her again? Did she completely move on?

There's no way she didn't feel the spark he felt. There's no way that was one sided. When he looked into her eyes he felt something he never felt before. For the first time in his entire life it was like he wanted to be closer to someone. To be closer to her.

He can't get caught up in it now though, he has to worry about what he's doing at the moment. Jimin brings himself out of his thoughts, sighing as he walks down the alley. Making money has never been hard for him. He breaks into houses, kills the homeowners, steals everything they have. Pawns it off, makes thousands per night. But, he has a system.

The people on the streets respect him. Everyone knows who he is. Every time he's in prison he gets out because of both his agility and natural skills and his connections. He even gets protection from small gangs both in and out of the prison yards.

Right now, he has a meeting with someone important. His weekly meeting with the man who practically owns New York. Jimin's the one who does the dirty work for him. He considers himself a solo act, but for more money he picks up jobs for people like the one he's about to meet with. From a young age this has been his life. He's adapted rather quickly. He had to.

"Mr. Park," a male voice says, echoing across the alley's walls. Jimin stops, keeping his hands in his pocket. Of course he has a knife hiding there, a pistol hiding in the waistband of his jeans as well. "It's nice to see you again," he says as he steps out from the upcoming corner.

"Mr. Kim," Jimin replies, his tone showing his disinterest. "Are there any jobs for me or am I going free again this week?"

"Don't get sassy with me boy, remember who set you free," he says as he approaches. The only reason why Jimin doesn't kill Kim Namjoon and take his throne is because he knows there's two guards hiding in plain sight. Jimin would be dead before he could even land the finishing blow. "I have no jobs, but I have reason to believe you're being hunted."

"I'm always being hunted, Mr. Kim," Jimin replies, trying not to be as sassy this time, "but please do elaborate." 

"You're aware that there are a few mafia groups running around the city?" Jimin nods. "I believe one is after you. One of the bigger ones."

Jimin grimaces. "Me? A solo rider? Why me?" 

"Because of your resources and hideouts. They need more of that since they're getting attacked more and more often." 

"How do you even know this?"

"You know who you're talking to, right?"

He hesitates, then agrees, but he still narrows his eyes. "Who's the leader? I'll teach him a lesson." 

Namjoon laughs. "As much as I'd pay to see you beating him to death with your bare hands, I cannot disclose that information. This man who wants you dead is also one of my top clients. His work with extortions and assassinations helped lay the groundwork for who I am today. I owe him a favor, but I owe you one too. So consider this warning a favor." Jimin peers at Namjoon but doesn't reply, clenching his jaw and trying not to show his anger. "Stay alert and alive. It'd suck if I'd have to go to a different assassin for help. For now, keep up with our current schedule. Here, this time, next week."

"As you wish." 

"Then you may leave."

Without another word, Jimin turns and treks away. So, he's being hunted. What's new? However, Jimin's no idiot. He's survived this long, so there's no way he can't be at least remotely smart. If Namjoon is telling him that someone is after him, then he should listen. Stay safe, stay alive.

After several minutes of wandering, he makes it back to his penthouse, falling on his bed right away. That girl, Y/n. Where is she? Is she safe? She said she killed people too. How? Is she apart of one of those mafias? She couldn't have been the one sent after him, he would be dead if that were the case. She seems very, very reliable.

Jimin bites his lower lip, groaning to himself as he thinks of her. Those gorgeous curves, that beautiful smile, that husky whisper when she took control. God damn, it's all too much for him, his pants are getting too tight to bear. So, he takes them off, stripping out of his clothes as fast as possible.

Soon enough he's getting himself off, imagining it as her instead. Her bouncing up and down him, giving him this pleasure. Jimin used to fuck a new girl all the time, but ever since he met Y/n, he's been hooked on her and only her. With that in mind, he keeps masturbating, thinking of her precious body. Oh what he'd do to get her underneath him again...