𝓝𝓢𝓕𝓦

"What?"

Jimin just stares at the girl as she types in 'NSFW' on Twitter, many photos popping up right away. He blinks, sitting on the bed next to her. "Why don't you just go to por-" 

"I will, I will," she interrupts with a laugh. "For now, let me live my life looking at pictures," she says, scrolling through all the images.

He lies down, relaxing while she just stares attentively at the screen. He's shirtless (as always), his boxers on, her stripped down to her undergarments. She's staring so intensely it almost scares him. "Having fun babe?" he asks, her grumbling out a response before switching to an incognito tab.

She puts in the familiar web address, humming to herself as the website pops up. "What are you doing?" he whispers, coming closer. 

"Watching orange YouTube," she replies with a shrug, clicking on the first video that pops up. He snickers at her comment, watching as the video loads.

Only a good thirty seconds in and loud moaning echoes around the room. Jimin feels himself getting harder watching the scene. Doggy style, of course. She's pretty vocal about how much she loves that position. He feels uncomfortable answering whether or not she tried it on him before, so he gets his mind away from that and thinks of a distraction.

He slips his hand under her panties, her holding her breath at the sudden move. Jimin can't stop the smirk that hits his lips as he rubs his fingers across her clit, feeling how wet she is already. There's no talking at first, he's just teasing her slowly. Gently, almost.

She keeps her eyes on the screen as she returns the favor, her warm hand slipping under his boxers and grabbing his erection. Jimin chuckles, wrapping his free arm around her shoulder and watching the video while rubbing her needy bud. She's taking her time playing with his base, giving him soft squeezes but being careful not to suffocate him.

Soon enough the video gets more intense, the moaning louder. Jimin can't help himself: he slips a finger inside her. She jumps at the contact, biting back a moan. That only succeeds in making him angry. "I thought you were a good girl," he whispers, kissing her ear.

She replies by squeezing his length. "Careful, remember that I have my hand on your best friend." God dammit, looks like he can't threaten her. Granted, he's much stronger than her (or at least he tells himself that), so he can flip the switch really fast, but he won't. He enjoys seeing that confident look in her eyes whenever he tries to get her to submit. He enjoys hearing her cocky, almost arrogant nature. She's just... perfect.

As the video gets louder and louder, their hands start to get to serious work. Jimin's slipping a second finger inside her while she's pumping him rapidly. She softly moans, him smirking, but it quickly falls when the pleasure hits his body hard.

He moans with her, her hand going even faster as the people in the video get closer and closer to releasing. "Fuck," he whispers, feeling how wet she is. Wet enough for a third finger, that's for sure. He slips it inside, the girl jolting and moaning loudly, her head falling onto his shoulder.

His head falls on top of hers, the two going at it as fast as possible. "Faster," she begs, "please." 

He chuckles, kissing the top of her head despite his dazed state. "That's how good girls should ask," he says in his husky tone, knowing how much it turns her on.

Seeing as she throbs around his fingers, he's right. She just got incredibly turned on by his voice. Her hand goes in-sync with his fingers - it's safe to say it feels absolutely heavenly. The people in the video cum, almost screaming at the good feeling. Y/n's legs shake, her hips naturally grinding down on his fingers.

"Does that feel good baby girl?" he asks, wanting to use his mouth to lap her up but knowing that he can't right now. This is pretty hot too. 

"Yes," she replies, her eyes closing. 

"Nu uh, eyes on the video babe," he says, curling his fingers inside her.

She jumps at the pleasure, him rubbing over the spot inside her that makes her scream whenever he fingers her. He listens to her loud moans and loves them. "Don't stop," she says, obeying him by opening his eyes to watch the end of the video. It's only another minute long, but it's good enough for them.

As soon as it stops he's tackling her to the bed, hovering over her and fingering her rapidly. It's an uncomfortable angle, but he's too horny to care right now. She's still pumping him, the two locking eyes. When she meets his eyes while he's pleasing her it's like fireworks burst inside his stomach. It brings him closer to the edge than anything.

"I love seeing your eyes princess," he says with a moan, "it reminds me that you belong to me. Only I can make you feel this good. Only Park Jimin can make you cum like this." She whimpers, unable to form any words while he mercilessly fingers her pussy. Her walls pulse and pulse, signaling she's close to her edge.

"Cum for me, let me feel you cum all around my fingers," he mutters, his girl instantly obeying. She somehow manages to keep her hand steady while releasing, her back arching at the intensity. He moans as she goes faster, giving him a little bit more pressure than before.

After only thirty seconds he's hitting his high as well, moaning as much as her as his cum squirts out of him. His entire body shakes, the orgasm hitting his stomach especially. He can't help himself: he falls on top of her, becoming a moaning, sweaty mess.

She doesn't seem to mind, she just pants as he lets soft moans pass his lips, his high slowly but surely fading away from him. A full minute of silence hits, then he sits up. "That was hot as fuck," he whispers. 

"Glad we agree," she whispers back. 

"You think the dogs heard us?" he asks, her laughing. 

"Min?" 

"Hm?" 

"Come here and give your girlfriend some cuddles." 

"Yes ma'am!"