𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓮𝓻

Dates were never something you thought you'd be looking forward to, but Jimin makes them worth while. Other than the fact that he's excellent in bed, he's also good at treating you like royalty. He seems to be almost... gentle with you (not when in bed of course). He's a serial killer yet he seems to treat you with upmost care. Like he'll hurt you if he goes any harder.

"Oh, I have one. How about when I was a kid, these two kids from my school and I went to one of the popular corners in the middle of winter. Gathered a bunch of snow and threw snowballs at any cop car that drove by. Like I said, it was a popular corner. Cop cars were everywhere," Jimin says with a chuckle, walking on the ledge of the small bridge.

You're in the park, the night sky covering you in a sheet of darkness. There's a stream running under the bridge, so if he falls, he's getting soaked. You can't help but feel like you're being watched. It makes you nervous. You're always armed, so you're not nervous for yourself. You're nervous for him. Being with him gives you a strange sense of protectiveness, almost like you owe him. Maybe it's because you're starting to feel bad about your mission. Or maybe something else, who knows.

As for the mission, you're not sure what to do. You haven't even made any progress. None. At all. The closest thing to progress you've made is seeing one of his hideouts. Other than that, nothing. You haven't found any weapon stashes, other hideouts, or maps. Nothing. And to say the truth, you don't want to kill him. You like him. A lot.

"Did you get caught?" you ask, watching as he keeps his arms out, giggling while he tries to balance on the ledge. 

"Of course not silly, I've never been caught before." 

"You were in prison how many times?" 

"Touché," he replies with a snort, "but back then I never got caught. I was just a stupid preteen. We wanted to do some risky stuff, and throwing snowballs at cop cars was our way of doing so." Even though he's navigating the ledge, he looks at you. "Your turn." 

You purse your lips, thinking about it. "When I was a kid, there was this video game that came out. I was only like fourteen but I was obsessed with it. Played it nonstop. Funniest part? I was good at it. Like good enough to be in the top 500 people on my platform." 

"No shit?" 

"No shit," you reply with a firm nod. "One time I was in a game playing the character I was good at playing, and these guys started yelling at me to switch characters cause the person I was playing was 'useless' quote on quote. Very next round I ended up killing everyone. Swept the floor with them, almost singlehandedly won us the game. Had nearly hundred kills, and keep in mind the team sizes were six. I killed six people about 16 times. That's how dominant I was. Safe to say I shut those guys up real fast."

Jimin laughs. "So my girlfriend's a badass, got it. Don't mess with you." The end of the bridge comes up, him hopping off the ledge to return to your side, wrapping his arm around your waist. "Okay, my turn. Let's see... remember the dog I had?" 

"The one that died?" 

"I'm never living that down, am I?" 

You snicker. "Never."

He smiles. "Yeah well, we were outside when-" 

"Shh," you interrupt, not meaning to, but this feeling of being watched is getting to you now. 

He stops the two of you, turning to face you. "What's wrong?" he asks softly, placing a hand on your cheek. You look into his brown eyes, seeing the depth and passion he holds there. All that is for you.

"I feel like we're being watched," you murmur. 

"Oh good, I'm not the only one," he replies, making sure to keep his voice hushed. He starts moving again, making sure to not look too suspicious. You're just a couple walking through the park at night. Can't be that suspicious, right?

A group of teens pass by you, laughing and talking. Okay, there's other people here. If someone's following you, would they shoot in front of the teens? You would, but would the stalker? That's a question you're not sure you want to know the answer to. Unfortunately, you're sure you'll find out soon enough.

The teens pass, striding into the distance and going in the direction you and Jimin came from. You turn back to watch them go, and that's when you notice it. A hooded figure standing under a tree on the other side of the fence. You can tell based on the angle of the hood that the figure is staring at you. Looks too tall and muscular to be a woman, has to be a man. No visible weapons, but that's no surprise. He's just leaning against the tree, arms crossed over his chest, observing you.

"Min," you whisper, tugging on his sleeve. 

He turns, seeing the intruder. The two of you halt and stare. Let's get this over with. "Get behind me," Jimin mutters, you obeying, pulling your pistol out from the waistband of your jeans. You keep it in the man's eyesight, but you don't raise it. Not yet.

The figure takes a step forward, stepping onto the bridge. Jimin pulls his knife out, gritting his teeth. "It'll be alright baby girl, no matter what happens let me go at him. Please stay behind me. Please." You nod, clicking off the safety to your gun as the man steps closer.

He goes slowly, probably trying to taunt you. He's donning all black, gloves covering his hands, a mask and sunglasses on his barely visible face. When he finally makes it off the bridge, he stops only a few feet away. It's dead silent, even the bugs and wind cease as the man gazes at you.

You look back, waiting for him to pull a gun, but he never does. Both his hands are in your eyesight at all times as he just... watches you. "Y/n L/n?" he asks, his voice low and booming, almost commanding. At your refusal to answer, he chuckles. "I'll be seeing you." 

And without another word, he walks away...