𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂

Jimin looks at the wall of the room with an expressionless face. One month after the factory and Jimin's still not fully recovered. His legs are still in a bit of pain, him often getting dizzy and getting migraines. It's nothing serious, he just had a bad concussion from the beating he endured. But, when he looks at Y/n, he realizes that it was worth it.

They haven't seen any assassins in a month. No one has come for them. Maybe it's because he killed Mr. Jung, maybe Mr. Jeon is recuperating, or maybe it's something else entirely. Regardless, Jimin's not complaining. Having a month to just heal with the love of his life has been... nice. Really, really nice.

The sex has been absolutely amazing. Since he's so injured she's been riding him nonstop, tying him down and focusing on just teasing the fuck out of him. Maybe he should get injured more often. He's getting pampered like a king, and even though he's close to being fully healed, he's still getting the same treatment. She doesn't let him lift anything heavy or do dirty work. She does everything around the house despite his protests. Y/n's just awesome to him, isn't she?

Speak of the devil, the girl walks into the room, humming to herself. "What? Thinking of buying new toys?" she asks with a chuckle. 

Jimin returns it, shaking his head. "No, just looking at the ones we have. I'm starting to think we've used almost all of them." 

"Really? You have more than I can count," she replies, kneeling in front of the bed and grabbing the ones they used last night off the floor.

"I think so, I'm not seeing anything we haven't used," Jimin says with a shrug, looking around the room with a playful look in his eyes. 

"Oh no, I recognize that look anywhere. We're not doing this again I'm tired." 

He pouts. "Please?" 

She comes over, placing the toys back in their proper spots. "Nope," she replies, giving him a look that says 'I mean it'.

Jimin keeps his pout, waiting for her to finish before placing his hands on her hips. She turns to face him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Without another word he kisses her, the kiss soft and sweet. She smiles into it, kissing back right away. And just like that, he's carrying her to the bed.

He makes out with her, staying on top of her but holding her close at the same time. Jimin's not really interested in sex right now (for once), but he loves making out with her. Feeling her body on his. However their make out session is interrupted when two big bundles of fur jump onto the bed and start attacking them with love.

"A-Ah! You didn't close the door?" Jimin asks as Gunner jumps on him. He rolls over, letting the dog have better access to him. 

"Well, I didn't think we'd start making out!" she replies, letting Major go for her. 

"I'm me sweetheart, you really didn't expect that?" 

"Oh I give up with you."

The couple pet their dogs, sitting up and letting them lick their faces. Y/n giggles, booping her nose off of Major's a few times, telling him soft 'I love you's over and over again. Jimin watches with a sad smile. The pain of losing Ryland still hurts, but at least Jimin avenged his death. They're not going to get anymore dogs to replace Ryland. He'll live on in their memories.

"I love our family," Jimin says, Y/n humming in agreement while stroking their dog. "I think of them like sons, you know?" Jimin adds, Y/n giving him a gentle look. 

"So do I. They're our little guard dogs." 

"They're scary as hell. Almost as scary as you on your period." 

"Oh please, nothing's as scary as that." Y/n snorts, Jimin laughing at her words. Well, she's not wrong. They keep petting their furry friends for a few more moments, just enjoying the peace and quiet. After the seconds pass, Y/n sighs. "Do you think he gave up?" she asks. 

Jimin keeps his eyes on Gunner, scratching behind the dog's ears. "I'd like to think so. I mean really, we've had time to repair our whole house and not a single break in. I don't know, it seems suspicious. I haven't even felt like I was being followed recently. I wonder what he's thinking," Jimin replies.

Gunner licks his snout, panting like most dogs do. He almost seems to smile at Jimin, making his heart go soft. "But for the sake of our family, I hope he did," he says, Y/n not replying at first. 

She absorbs his words, then she sighs again. "Can I ask you something?" Jimin turns toward his lover, giving her a single raised brow. "What do you want to do?" she asks, her voice barely above a whisper. It's no secret that they haven't done anything related to their jobs in a month. They wanted to stay low profile for now, out of Mr. Jeon's sights.

"I think alone we can both live in luxury for the rest of our lives let alone combining our finances. Is it bad if I were to say I don't want to do anything anymore? I... I just want to live with you. Grow old together, kill some bitches who get on our nerves. Oh and of course if anyone flirts with you, I'll kill them too, but-" 

"Min," she interrupts with a laugh. 

"Right, rambling. Sorry." He sheepishly smiles, scooting closer to her. He keeps one hand on Gunner, the other wrapped around his girl's shoulders. "What I want to do is travel with you. See everything. I've always loved traveling, but now since I have someone to do it with, maybe it'll mean more," he whispers. 

She pecks his cheek, "Min?" 

"Hm?" 

"That's exactly what we'll do then." He smiles, kissing her lips really quickly. When they part, she gives him precious eyes. "I know that how we met was not exactly the best circumstances..." 

"You were literally trying to kill me." 

"Exactly," she replies with an amused grin, "but I wouldn't have it any other way. If I didn't get assigned to you, we wouldn't have fallen in love. So I'm glad you were my target." 

He almost cries at her words, nodding rapidly. "And I'm glad you were my first love..."