𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽

"It's probably not the story you'd expect," you say with a sigh, "it wasn't until I was almost an adult. I was seventeen when everything changed. I always hated people. Every day I saw shy kids getting bullied in the hallway, I saw kids beating up others, most people didn't want to be my friend. Said that I was too 'scary' because I wore darker, sexier clothing. Long story short the girls didn't like me but their boyfriends did."

Jimin chuckles, listening attentively while stroking your hair. "After I graduated high school I didn't want a job despite my parents yelling at me to get one. I didn't want college, I just wanted to feel alive. I guess I've always been this way. Fucked up, I mean. I know that killing people is a horrible, horrible thing to do but I don't feel any remorse for it. My parents despise me now, but that's not a surprise. I have no friends but..."

You pause, shyly looking at him. "I have you." His eyes widen hearing your words as you smile. "As for how I actually got in the mafia, woah boy that's a rough one. It was really chance. I was walking down the street one night, same street I took every night after hanging out in some stupid alley. I was apart of some delinquent shit, we went around with spray paint and drew on cop cars and stuff, the usual teenage thing. But that night was different, I was walking home and heard shouting from inside an abandoned pizza place."

He stares at you in concern as you shrug. "I don't even know how it happened, but I ran inside and saved the man who was being attacked. It was the first time I killed, but I took the knife right out of his hands and just stabbed him without mercy. It was that moment that changed everything. The man there, he took me in. Trained me in various martial arts for several years until I became his best assassin."

"Mr. Jeon?" Jimin asks, and you blink, then remember your lie. 

"Eventually, yes. I saved a higher up, but Mr. Jeon took me under his wing." You mostly said all that to cover up your split second hesitation. That night you really saved Min Yoongi, the leader of your mafia. Truthfully, while with Jimin tonight, you completely forgot he was your target. You just saw him as... as what? A fuck buddy? No, he doesn't feel like one. It feels too passionate; too real. He feels like your lover.

"That's how I got in," you say. 

"Sounds like a tough time." 

You shrug. "I chose this world, I could've easily walked away that night but I wanted in." You hesitate for a moment. "How about you?" 

He keeps brushing your hair with his hand, softly sighing. "I started around the same age as you. As a kid, I took Taekwondo for several years, and I felt the need to try it out. Many would approach me and try and beat me for money or just to bully me. Didn't work out for them. Each time my parents were proud of me for defending myself. Until it wasn't self defense anymore."

Jimin pauses for perhaps a second too long. "I took to the streets, hanging out with what my parents called the 'bad kids', and it just went downhill from there. Over the years my parents and I fought a lot, they even tried to send me to a mental hospital, but I ran away. Ever since, I lived on my own, started breaking into houses to get money, find places to stay. It worked out. The first time I ever killed was when I was twenty. Broke into a mansion and got attacked by the homeowner. Took him right out. Didn't feel a thing. From that moment forward, I got bolder with my moves and got a lot of respect."

"You've broken out of jail a lot, haven't you?" you ask, and he hums. 

"A lot. Because of both my training and connections. It always works out in the end." You nod, taking it all in. "I have no friends or family either," he admits, moving his hand from your hair to your cheek. "But now I have you, baby girl."

He leans forward and kisses you, you kissing back right away. To your surprise, the kiss doesn't turn hot like it normally does, he just goes gentle. When you part, he lets out a breath. "Dinner," he whispers. 

You shoot up a brow. "Huh?" 

"Let me take you to dinner." He pauses. "Please?" 

You smile, your mission fading away. All that matters right now is him. "Okay." 

He kisses you again, bringing you up onto his lap. Being the tease you are, you grind down on him, making him groan into your kiss, his erection slowly becoming more obvious by the second. He lets you grind on him constantly, rubbing across his needy, clothed dick as you speed up your kiss.

What started as peaceful and gentle quickly turns hot, you taking off your panties and helping him take off his pants. He peers at you with desire once you slide down his boxers, not bothering to take off your dress or his shirt as you sit on him. The two of you moan at the contact, you sliding down his length.

"That's it baby girl, ride me," he murmurs into your neck, leaving sloppy kisses there. You do as he says, riding him in the middle of the night, the sounds of the forest strangely comforting as you keep going, not stopping until you hit your high...