CHAPTER SEVEN: NEW ROMANTICS

DON'T BE SURPRISED WITH THE CHANGE OF TENSE.

ITS ADDING UP WITH THE STORY AS TIME GOES YOU'LL CATCH UP TO THE ACTUAL TIME SHE'S LIVING.

THE PREVIOUS EVENTS WERE LIKE MEMORIES AND HAPPENING AT THE TIME THEY WERE BEING NARRATED BUT JUST AN INSIGHT ON WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE NOW. WHICH IS NOW.

DAY 21

2 HOURS BEFORE FLIGHT

Can't believe I'm doing this right now.

"Say, cheese!" Norah chuckles as she films Star and I making our way out the living room door. Everyone else was almost done with packing their luggage in the hired cars we'll have to take back to airport with us. The airline offered a rented car packing space that we were planning to use. She had been filming the entire Day's events and this was just less than three hours left till midnight. And she didn't look tired at all. It was like someone had given a drug or something.
We'd been here for over twenty days now.

Our flight will be taking off at eleven o'clock sharp. And having to share the same vehicle with star will be extra toxic and not something I was looking forward to but I had to after agreeing to try and work things out with her while Abe works it out with Anne. Stupid deal? I thought so too!. Lucky enough we were three rows apart on our flight back which was a perfect setting.

"We're all done, can we get this show on the road? We have an hour to get into the city and 20 to beat traffic. 30 through the luggage and security check as well as ticket confirmations and board in time before the plane takes off." Abe yells from their jeep. He was going with Anne of course, Lucy and Sage. Christopher, Emmanuel, Mercy, Terry and Jaden will take the SUV.

And we will be taking the white SUV which happened to be a different and huge contrast to the black cars the other guys were going to be using.

And it so happened that WE were all done with loading everything we were taking.

"Guess we'll get going now, shall we?" says Star in a bored tone. Gosh I can't believe I'm related to her.

"Yeah, lets." I respond sounding just as uninterested as she.

"Wow you guys are enthusiastic about this trip, I'm starting to get creeped out." Teases Norah.

"ha! Ha! Very funny, specks can we get a move on already. Next 30 I'm taking over." Taunts Star as she rides short gun leaving norah in the backseat alone.
'Yey! guess high school Witch is back! Note the sarcasm.'

"Is she still not over that? That was like a decade ago since I last had an obsession with nerd glasses." Norah looks to me obviously shocked and creeped out for real this time.

"And you thought she forgot you stole her favorite Football captain? Welcome to Real life!" I laughed as I headed but to the house to grab my purse and phone when I ran into Jaden. 'And here I was thinking I was out of it.'

"What? You still want to eye rape me, even after having countless chances to use the appropriate body parts?" He teases as he moves toward his door. Did he just say what I think he said?

"So... we're both looking to get jumped?" I say walking right passed him without taking my eyes off him. "Guess we got more things in common and you're not going to tempt me into eye raping you! You know be less smug and more to the point if you want some. Cool?" I nervously chuckle after realizing how hard my heart's beating in my chest. And to think star was enough drama. Here I am flirting and he's actually flirting back.

Damn that face! Those moist lips and captivating dark chocolate eyes. That beautiful masculine mint and strong coffee scent assaulting my nostrils, oh gosh those hands could do so much good than harm if he'd just move closer.

"Are you going to kiss me or what?" he taunts me taking a few steps away from his open door to stand right in my view, just a foot away and all this space would be inexistent.

'Since when did I start craving lips and hands?' I think to myself.

"I suggest you make the first move because she never has the guts to make the first move in such situations." Christopher teases as he by passes with items from Star's room. Why can't someone pack my stuff for me too? Wait did he just...

"uh- what exactly does he mean by that?" Jaden steps away causing my heart to ache from the distance.

'wait- heart what?' What did I just do?

"uh- it's- uhm..." I try to word out what happened a couple days ago.

"Thernicy? Seriously? You really did kiss him? And to think you actually got over it." Is all he says before disappearing to his room.

"Fuck!"
How did word get out and to think I was getting a make-out session before a flight, that would be something especially fro-

"THERNICY! Get your thick ass here!" Star yells when I finally snap out of my thoughts and rush down stairs forgetting why I went back in. People should really stop cutting me out of my own thoughts.

"Let's go." I say as I enter the back seat before being yanked by Norah who surprisingly gets me out of the vehicle just to point to the driver's seat.

"Drive, I can't deal with her right now." Clearly Already annoyed with our beloved Star.

"Okay, I do need something to get my mind off some lips and hands too!" I say as I make myself comfortable in the driver's seat.

"You do know am right here?" states Star.

"So?" Asks Norah.

"She has to mind talking about Christopher. Just because I didn't react about it doesn't give you the rig-"

"Shut the fuck up Star! Not everything revolves around you and your 'Boyfriend'! I was referring t-" I point out.

"What are you guys yapping about?" Asks a curious Norah.

"Nothing" I shrug it off and try to not think about anything Christopher or Jaden related.

"She kissed Christopher while I was away." Star points out and fastens her seat belt when I start to pull out of the drive-way.

"Wait, YOU KISSED CHRISTOPHER and didn't tell me about it?" Norah furiously asks.

"Can we have this conversation when am not driving? And I did NOT kiss HIM, he kissed ME! Okay?" I corrected.

"Whatever, same thing!" Star argues.

'Okay now I know why she and I aren't biological relatives.

"And you didn't tell me?" Norah asks again.

But I just ignore both of their rants, driving through the dark and peaceful night. The rest of the crew was so far behind it'll take them at least quarter an hour to reach us. I loved being here and especially the new things I have come to know and learn. The emotions were even more complicated now than in the beginning. Who knew seeing someone everyday was different from talking to them all the time, every day for a entire week.

Well, I guess I do now. But this one flirts back at least. Maybe just maybe things are finally looking up.