CHAPTER 12: BUMPED INTO YOU

But realize what just happened and I'm stoned. She's awake. But she's not suppo-

'I just wanted to make sure we're okay, I miss you baby.' Aunty Jackie says taking a seat on Star's bed. As I peep through the glass window encased on the upper level of the door.

How? But everyone knows, she can't be awake at least not yet. I saw her die, kind of. It seems she always has something up her sleeve. Isn't the first time she's lied after all.

"But I clearly told you that you can't come here! I'm going to 'Die' remember? We can see each other as much as you like after I 'Die'. Just leave! Your presence here is just going to ruin my plans now go!" The way she says the word 'die' makes me have the goosebumps of the decade.

She's planning on faking her death, but why?

"But sweetie, let's just go home now, I don't want you doing all this to yourself. It's not your fault." Aunty Jackie protests only to have Star laughing like a lunatic.

"Of course, it's not my fault mum, that THERNICY IS TO BLAME!" she speaks of me with so much spite and hate, I fear the "hit-me-I-hit-you" we have going on is deeper than I imagined.

"But, we already have enough, what more do you want? Let's just let her be, she's already 'kuku' after my brother, I think it's enough already." Aunty Jackie states clearly not in support of whatever Star had planned.

"Clearly you think it's enough, but I can't stand seeing her happy ever! I'll make sure to take away every bit of hope she may have left, so get the fuck out mum! I have a death to fake." She spat and Aunty Jackie's steps grew closer and closer to door I had to pretend to be a regular patient before she recognized me.

I immediately moved back to my chair and the door opened after I wheeled myself into the nearest door. Which thankfully was another route to another hall sadly a different one from the most that I have used so far.

The area was like another world in its own right, with stickers of cartoon figures in the high levels and an impressive yellow, orange and pink hues as base, covering the walls from top to mid-bottom coupled with a variety of blues made into an impressive base of a sea-like painting with a variety of sea life to add life and colorful image strokes. Probably just the pediatrics' hall.

How could she? Why? OMG, Star what have you done now? Was all I had going on in my head as I explored the wide halls lead back to my hall.

As if being in this state wasn't enough, I see Jaden and Mercy talking in secret about what? I have no idea but clearly the didn't want anyone seeing them if they stood so far away from my door. Anyway, I decide to wheel myself towards them when I'm pulled back into the hallway I just came from.

"Geez, what th-" A hand covered my mouth before I could word out anymore profanities. If I thought everything that happened before now was crazy, this right here was enough to get me in an asylum. Creepy Lloyd Russel was right here and this time he was having a surgeon's coat on with his very names printed on the tag that hang on his left side of the chest after turning me to face him.

And that smug face just got cuter by the curl of his lips causing one of his dimples to form. If I wasn't already sexually frustrated by some else right now I'd be into this creep from my dreams/memories, maybe he is part of my reality. But this attraction feels far from that of a sexual acquaintance.

"Hi, we meet again. Are you ready to tell me what happened?" he asks, switching from incredibly smug to blank seriousness. No dimple. No smug expression in sight anymore.

Am I going crazy now?

"No, you are okay, well for now. If you cooperate with yours truly, you might not." He looked over my head as if checking for someone to pop up.