CHAPTER 17: MIRRORED

JADEN'S POV

"Hi?" She asks nervously. But something from the way she was staring back told me she was far from being nervous.

"No words this time just let me show what is going on in my head." I huskily said and waltzed unto her side of the bed to claimed her lips.
Taking all of her was the only thing on my mind now. I was certain she wasn't into Christopher after her conversation with Mercy and I knew that nothing was going to get between us ever.

At least that's what any turned on guy would think until someone decides otherwise.
At this rate I think am definitely getting laid.

NO! Not when you don't know the truth.
I can't...do this to you for the wrong reasons.

Immediately I recall the reason I have been waiting for so long I pull away and I regret it just as I see her tear up and give me the most disappointed look I have ever seen.

"No! Please don't look at me like that. Please." I plead with her but I know she'll need more than just that.
She deserves more.

"For how long? How long is this going to keep happening?
Don't you feel the same way?
I know you feel something but isn't it enough? Do you want more?
Am I not good enough,I mean I get that am plain and all but is there something else that you need?" She asks me as has tears ran down her cheeks. And I don't know what to say.

Say something please...
I see her plead with her eyes and it tears me apart more.

"Great! Now you choose to keep quiet! I fucking love you for Christ's sake! I always have but you're always pushing me away or postponing this!" She confesses in anger while gesturing between us.

Fuck! that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen! Ever.

"Then why did you stop?" She asks now in a calmer tone with a tiny shade of red on her cheeks.
I did not know that I said that out loud.

"Because you've never said what you just did!" I respond with proud smirk now that I know that we're definitely on the same page.

"What? You procrastinating or that I love you?" She teases while drying off her wet cheeks.

"That you love love me! You've never mentioned that before, why now?" I ask out of pure curiosity.

"I didn't need to and I just thought it was Christopher and guessed that I probably just had a crush on you instead." She shrugs. And I can't help but chuckle at her childishness and cluelessness.

"Am Jaden Mark freaking Trent! Why do you think I decided to do an internship with you at Gye-suetical and share an apartment with you?" I ask her again.

"I don't know? Because you wanted to freak Mike's Trent by hanging with his business rival's daughter? And am awesome company by the way!" She shrugs.

"Wow, you really didn't know did you? Since I couldn't get your attention I needed to keep you in arms reach. Like right across the hall reach. No Clement in your room type of reach. Do you Even know that I moved my stuff to your room after you left just to feel a little closer to you? I'm tired. Tired of losing you to grief, Christopher, Clement and two comas in a roll. You are quite the slippery one you know that?" I scoot unto the covers to hover on top of her frame.

But you won't escape me this time around!

"Maybe you are just too creepy for me... Y-you kn-now that righ-" I kissed her again this time savouring her every bitter sweet taste and I knew that I'd not be able to pull back if I kept this up for ten more seconds.

"Maybe you just don't hold me down right." She lets out between kisses and flips me over.

Straddling me in the process and now I must say am completely turned on.

"I have wanted you for so long. But now is when I understood why.
Because you are everything I've never had but have always had. True love, family and a real pain in the ass that apparently knows exactly what to do to get my attention. I must say Thernicy, that Karate class finally paid off." I tease and she laughs out loud so carefree.

Throwing her head back, far enough for me to explore every inch of her neck and now perked breasts.

And I do. Teasing and nipping all the sensitive parts of her lower neck to her shoulders while she tags my shirt over my head leaving my chest exposed.

Biting her lower lip she slips hers off too.

If this isn't paradise, then I don't know what is

I take my time mastering every curve, swell and the heavenly sound she's making at my every touch.

Savagely, I turn her over to switch positions and give me better access to her lower regions.

If this is not the world record for the fastest discard of summer shorts then I don't know what is.
Soo we were down to only our under garments. And I claim her lips again, alot gentler this time.

"I love you!" She says as she catches her breath.

I can't help but love her even more. Every single inch of her body was perfect. A perfect body for the perfect soul.

"And I love you more than you can ever imagine. And I can't imagine loving anybody else.
Being with you has been the greatest thing to ever happen to me. For a man of a few words this is alot." I chuckle at my imitation of her favorite mocking phrase.

"Yes it is. But I like you better when you do alot less talking and more kissing." She's says pulling my head down for another round and we get so lost in the bliss all I hear are her beautiful moans and the grunt escaping my throat.

★★★

NORAH'S POV

"What do you mean by that?" I asked Terry. We were outside my sister's apartment because I couldn't stand being around Christopher for one more second.

Dude's got some nerve, first he forced us to tolerate Star and now he's stealing glances with my sister.
This triangle shit was becoming too whack for me. So I did what I always do when I can't call the girls. I called Terry.
And he complied.

"I want you to Meet my mum and sister. What else would I mean by that? I mean I'd like you to know my family alot more. Will you come with me?" He pleads.
It's not that I didn't want to but I had no idea he even had a sister. That's how little I knew about him.
I'd been so caught up in dragging him around to listen to my problems and here I was wondering if he had a middle name or the fact that I never even paid attention to his full name.

"Terry, what's your name?" I asked fully ashamed of my stupid question but I needed to know at least something.

"Wait you don't even know my name?" He teasingly faked being injured in the chest.

"Not all of it but just tell me please." I plead.

"Come with me and you'll know." He stated casually like it was the most natural thing anyone would say. And I followed regardless of the voice in my head telling me that this was going to be a start of a new era. One where he calls the shots and I follow. Because that's what you do when you're blinding falling over heels for the player.