Chapter 14: Somewhere below the line

IM SURE WE'RE ALL WONDERING WHY IM NOT STARTING THIS CHAPTER YET ANYWAY. A COUPLE OF INCIDENTS HAPPENED AND I FEEL ITS ONLY NATURAL THAT I REFLECT AN ACTUAL Life experience INSTEAD OF HOW THE REAL CHARACTERS WOULD ACT IF IN THIS SCENARIO.

JUST KIDDING! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THE ONE AND ONLY 'LUCI' AS WE ALL CALL HIM. THE LOVER BOY OF THE DECADE AND HIS OTHER LOVE CRAZED FRIEND DAFFIE AKA TERRY AND CHRISTOPHER.

ENJOY!!!!

TERRY'S POV

'Do you think she'll wake up?' my little Harley Quinn (as I like to call Norah) asks me with teary eyes just three hours after she regained consciousness. She was so adamant about seeing the one who rescued her from under the wreck. Which was a weird thing because we never found them anywhere close to the crash.

To top it off, she recalls being trapped and passing out and the rest is a blur. But something just doesn't add up. Jaden informed me a couple of days ago, that star will surely get what's coming to her soon enough.
And I thought it was a weird thing to say when she's the one injured the most but after he explained everything I just knew that nothing was going to be enough to make her pay for doing what she did to her friend and her own cousin for that matter.

Looking down at how Thernicy laid unconscious I couldn't help but say,
'She's not going before getting that soulmate she's been babbling about. She's too strong to just give up so easily. she'll wake up soon...'
I know I said it out loud to reassure Norah, more to myself than her really.

Thernicy and I had been friends since Junior high and we've gotten closer as the years past after graduation and I know that she's just as important to me as Norah. And I don't think I understand our relationship yet. But it sure was too special to comprise it at such a cardinal stage.

 It was enough hustle that most of the people in our circle didn't even know who I really was and I was grateful for her not having told them. I don't think my little demon will accept me if she knew everything, so I lied to the only other female I've come to trust other than the love of my life. And she might even die without really knowing what I was about to do.

'i hope she does too.' my Harley finally spoke after a moment.
She wasn't worked up anymore. She looked relieved in a way from the time she had just woken up.
I was glad to have someone there looking out for her and devastated that I wasn't able to be there in the

I guess sometimes it's easier to be courageous and let the person you love know how much you care and cherish than waiting for a near death experience scare you into confessing your love to them.
I should have listened to you Tennis. Maybe none of this would even be happening.

...

"Terry sweetie, how was your flight?" My mother asks from across the lounge. I had to make a quick stop at my parent's house in Carnegie hill, Manhattan. My father and I had an important business proposal coming in soon with one of our most targeted clients.

She was reading another one of her favorite romantic novels by Nora Roberts. How do I know this? the writer's name is the first thing you see when you look at the cover and she doesn't have a very wide circle of favorites.

"It was great mum. Where's Dad and Carlos?" I said after taking a sit on the sofa she was lazily sprawled on. Carlos was my older brother who currently ran the family company in Seattle. But I got word that he'd be visiting before the new year. My mum looked beautiful and flawless as always, she had on a fluttery pink sleeveless sundress with floral print on the base and waist areas. Both her toe nails and finger nails looked flawless in a silky white nail polish, probably just came from having them done and her hazel brown locks were neatly tied in a loose braid that fell to her waist complementing her honey brown skin tone.