Part 31 (2 of 2)

⚠️ ⚠️ ABUSE / DRUGS / MENTIONS OF MISCARRIAGE ⚠️ ⚠️

JJ Maybank was more than ecstatic to see his beautiful girlfriend

JJ Maybank was more than ecstatic to see his beautiful girlfriend. He was impatient to get out of the Wreck. All he wanted to do was go home and see Brie. When Kie pulled the Twinkie outside of the Chateau, JJ hurriedly jumped out of the backseat. Pope and Kie rushed to catch up with JJ as he ran inside, but what they found was not at all what they expected.

When JJ walked inside the house, his heart immediately dropped. Brie layed, unconscious, on the floor in the living room. Nearby, a woman he only recognized from old picture was doing a line of coke. JJ's nostrils flared, and he was so ready to hit that bitch with a baseball bat, but Kie held him back.

"Hey, who's that," the woman calls out. Kie pushes past the boys to walk into her range of sight. "The people who live here, and I don't think you're on of them."

"I don't know who the fuck you are," the woman laughs.

"What the hell happened to Brie," Kie shouts. The woman only continues situating her drugs. Kie scoffs, "You must be the shitty mom."

The woman looks up in disgust. "Who are you?"

"I'm Kiara, Brie's best friend," Kie introduces. "Back there, that's Pope. He's Brie's friend, too. And right there, the blonde, yeah, that's JJ.. Her boyfriend."

The boys stand still, afraid to move because they knew they'd do something they'd regret. The woman glances at them, and smiles. "Oh, so you're the shitty guy who got my baby pregnant, huh?"

"Is she even pregnant anymore after what you did to her," Pope asks angrily.

"Yeah, I'm the guy," JJ sneers. "But at least I didn't do that to her." He motions toward the girl on the floor. "Kie, call the cops."

"JJ, are you sure," Kie asks. "You just got out of jail."

"Yes, Kie, I'm sure," JJ shouts. "It's Brie we're talking about here!"

"You just got out of jail," the woman asks. JJ nods in disappointment. "Ha, you're not prepared to be a father! You two will never survive. Shit, I would know. I don't even know one of my kids. Speaking of, where is he? If you bailed this ass out, where's John B?"

"That's not your business," Pope says, matter-of-factly.

Kie dials the three numbers, then holds the phone to her ear. Soon, a responder picks up. "Hi, hey, uh.. We have a situation down in the cut. Abusive mother in possession of drugs. Beat the crap out of her daughter. Yeah, she's on the floor. No, she's not responsive. Okay, thanks so much. Bye."