Part 35

⚠️ ⚠️ KIDNAPPING / GUNS ⚠️ ⚠️

I hold my growing belly in my hands

I hold my growing belly in my hands. Little Jack is getting bigger by the day. I smile at the thought of him being here in just a few months. I glance at the bassinet by my bed. I can't seem to hold back my excitement lately.

I finally got some bigger clothes. They're cute for pregnant woman clothes. I still prefer my old, baggy tees and shorts. I slip into black shorts and a grey tee, then brush my hair. I head to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

"Good morning," John B calls from the living room.

"Morning," I respond, grabbing a banana. As I peel the skin, I join John B, Sarah and JJ in the living room. I sit down on the couch cross legged, and begin to eat.

"What're the plans for today," John B asks.

"We should, like, go deep sea diving," JJ suggests.

"You wanna take your pregnant girlfriend into the deep ass ocean to go diving with the sharks," John B asks, raising his brows. JJ shakes his head. Sarah stays unusually quiet. "What's up, Sarah," I ask.

"It's nothing," she says. "It's just.. I wanna go see Wheezy today."

John B sits up in his chair. "What," he asks. "No. No way. You can't go back to be alone with Ward."

"It's not just Ward, John B," JJ reminds him.

"You at least shouldn't go alone," John B says. "I'll go with you."

"Yeah, and my dad won't kill you," Sarah laughs.

"Well, you can't go by yourself."

"I'll go with her," I offer.

"Huh," JJ asks, turning his head to me. "No, Brie. You'll get killed."

"Ward won't kill a pregnant girl," I shrug. "Especially one that can whoop his ass, with or without a baby."

"You sure about that," John B asks.

"No, she's not sure," JJ intervenes. "You're not sure, are you, Brie?"

"I'm sure," I answer before taking the last bite of my banana.

"Are you sure, B," Sarah asks. "I can go by myself."

"No, the hell you aren't," John B tells her.